Michael Jackson, pop music legend, dead at 50

He was a very talented person that made some great music and will be missed by many.
Not a huge fan, but what a shame another talented individual had to go so soon. Only in LA!....but, he was at home there. I'll never forget THRILLER....MTV was fairly new, music video was the rage, and that song/video, to this day, is awesome.

Let us also not forget the Hollywood 3's syndrome....Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, and today, MJ. RIP all.

Shocking and sad news. He was very talented
and I've always liked his music and dance.
He will be missed.
I met the man a few times in my life. The first I didn't even know who he was, but I felt he was familuar. I was waiting for a job interview, and magically I got the job. I guess I impressed him. It was a security job at an Encino mall. Later I heard how his security guards treated him via reports on his conduct. I was a bit suspisious as to the factual nature of the info the guards claimed they felt compelled for the sake of justice ,they claimed, they must make public. Later, state cops who worked for Govener Clinton, while he was president, felt ,compelled, to bring to light for the sake of, Justice, that they were forced to supply him with hookers. And this about the time a secret service agent was doing the same about the time of his affair with Monica.

Come on, guys. Politics. Mass Media wise, Jackson was a heavy hitter for the democrats. he was just silenced. I kind of belive the same occured with his latest incident. I really do not belive it. A person, confronted with such as a child will be affected, but will block it. Somehow, the dollar sign and other factors were waved in persons eyes to do so to him.

RIP Michael Jackson. Grew up listening to him since the Jackson 5 days, he was 1 year older than me . Another Icon , that will be missed!

RIP Farrah Fawcett. Will never forget "The Poster" and that smile !

RIP Ed Mcmahon. The tonight show has never been the same since you and Johnny left !

i stopped thinking of MJ long ago , used to love him when i was a kid ... it's strange to say , but when i heard he was dead i felt kinda sad ...

RIP MJ ...

I was watching a piece about Farah on MSNBC. Not sure if all the footage was produced by MSNBC or not but it was quite interesting. Farah had cameras following here quite a bit as she was going through cancer treatment. They showed quite a bit about her and most of not the 'glamorous' stuff one would expect from someone of her 'status'. They covered her going up against UCLA and the Enquirer and winning.

Of course I remember the 'poster' but I never really watched her shows or cared much for her. I was pleasantly surprised by the show and it seems there was quite a bit more to her than just a pretty face in Hollywood. Granted adversity tends to bring out the best in people but I have a new found respect for her now that she is gone. It is somewhat ironic that she did a PSA quite a while back for cancer.