Midway could be back in the air by January 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chipmunn

Midway Airlines likely to be in the air soon
Midway Airlines probably will take to the air again by January 1, but in the red, gray and blue livery of US Airways Express instead of the carrier’s trademark blue and yellow. US Airways reported in bankruptcy documents filed Monday that after six months of negotiations, it has substantially reached an agreement in principle for Midway to become its regional jet partner.
The deal is subject to approval by the bankruptcy courts and the companies’ boards of directors. Midway filed a motion Tuesday for the agreement to be approved by Judge A. Thomas Small in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina.

I think that this time frame is a little bit unrealistic. Three weeks to do Pilot training, get aircraft, and have all other employees trained on the US Airways system. This hasn't even been approved by the courts yet.

I think that this time frame is a little bit unrealistic. Three weeks to do Pilot training, get aircraft, and have all other employees trained on the US Airways system. This hasn't even been approved by the courts yet.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/4/2002 3:46:14 PM capeman wrote:

----------------
Who's paying for the paintjob....US employees or Midway?

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/4/2002 3:46:14 PM capeman wrote:

----------------
Who's paying for the paintjob....US employees or Midway?

Moderator: Shouldn't this post be placed under "Midway in the news again" which was started yesterday at 11am? Oops, I forgot Mr. massive EEEGGGOOO absolutely must have his name associated with a post heading.

Moderator: Shouldn't this post be placed under "Midway in the news again" which was started yesterday at 11am? Oops, I forgot Mr. massive EEEGGGOOO absolutely must have his name associated with a post heading.

[BR][BR]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 12/5/2002 10:09:28 AM genejockey wrote: [BR][BR]Moderator: Shouldn't this post be placed under "Midway in the news again" which was started yesterday at 11am?&[BR][BR]----------------[BR][BR][STRONG]Agreed.[BR][BR]Post further comments here:[BR][BR][/STRONG][/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][A href="http://www.usaviation.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=2300&sessionID={ECA87A07-2ABB-4049-BA0F-E8897D1FCF2C}"][FONT color=#336699]Midway in the news again.[/FONT][/A][/P][BR][BR]

[BR][BR]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 12/5/2002 10:09:28 AM genejockey wrote: [BR][BR]Moderator: Shouldn't this post be placed under "Midway in the news again" which was started yesterday at 11am?&[BR][BR]----------------[BR][BR][STRONG]Agreed.[BR][BR]Post further comments here:[BR][BR][/STRONG][/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][A href="http://www.usaviation.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=2300&sessionID={ECA87A07-2ABB-4049-BA0F-E8897D1FCF2C}"][FONT color=#336699]Midway in the news again.[/FONT][/A][/P][BR][BR]

Status
Not open for further replies.