More Houston Growth with SWA Getting 6 of the 7 Gates.

SWAMECH

Veteran
Apr 26, 2005
Love hearing about more growth. Yes, LF is too restrictive. I am still betting on SWA entertaining DFW when the final restriction on "gate for gate" is lifted in 2023. I know the vote in McKinney voted down expanding into International Airport, but I am sure they will continue to push it thru until it passes, $$$$ controls everything.
It will get interesting going into the next few years on the moves SWA will make in order to grow the North Texas expansion opportunities...

Reactions: SharoninSAT
Hello Sharon, how are things going with your group?
Yea most of the folks I have talked with so far are glad not to be going into a full sec 6 nego's this time around. I was also impressed that KK held to his words after several years that past from the last contract to now where he has all along promised to "try" and get a simple contract extension done after the 6+ year fiasco last time. Like Steve Miller says, "C'mon take the money and run."

Hello Sharon, how are things going with your group?
Yea most of the folks I have talked with so far are glad not to be going into a full sec 6 nego's this time around. I was also impressed that KK held to his words after several years that past from the last contract to now where he has all along promised to "try" and get a simple contract extension done after the 6+ year fiasco last time. Like Steve Miller says, "C'mon take the money and run."
Who the hell are you talking too?

There is no post from Sharon and this thread is about gates in Hou, not contract negotiations.

You need to take a break from the board.