Mo. Rep. Sen. Roy Blunt gets a seat on SWA's BOD

SWAMECH

Veteran
Apr 26, 2005
I believe this guy was a huge advocate of helping rid of the W/A back when SWA started fighting to remove it. I do remember Mo. being a big playmaker in the removal of it. Maybe this is the big pay back for setting SWA free. And remember folks, this Oct 2023 I believe the final restriction of the W/A goes away where we were restricted to if we open a gate at DFW we would have to give up a gate at LF and it was equal gates opened to equal gates given up.
And now that the City of McKinney voted down turning their airport into an International Airport, it will be interesting to see if SWA entertains DFW or by-passing it to other cities close by to spread out international flights. The growth of SWA after this Oct should get a little interesting to say the least...

Reactions: SharoninSAT
I believe this guy was a huge advocate of helping rid of the W/A back when SWA started fighting to remove it. I do remember Mo. being a big playmaker in the removal of it. Maybe this is the big pay back for setting SWA free. And remember folks, this Oct 2023 I believe the final restriction of the W/A goes away where we were restricted to if we open a gate at DFW we would have to give up a gate at LF and it was equal gates opened to equal gates given up.
And now that the City of McKinney voted down turning their airport into an International Airport, it will be interesting to see if SWA entertains DFW or by-passing it to other cities close by to spread out international flights. The growth of SWA after this Oct should get a little interesting to say the least...

everybody get out your pom poms.....