NC
New routes include service between:

CLT and Springfield, MO (SGF), to begin Nov. 5

LGA and Akron, OH (CAK), to begin Nov. 5

LGA and Memphis, TN (MEM), to begin Nov. 5

LGA and Jacksonville, FL (JAX), to begin Dec. 17

Reactions: 3 people
Does AA currently serve SGF?

I wonder if LGAMEM is part of the incentive program the MSCAA has been pursuing?

Also nice to see some signs of life at CAK...

Doesn't look like Springfield paid for the flights. Last year, when US resumed service to Fort Wayne, it was due to a $2.5 incentive package provided by local businesses/chamber of commerce.

Besides Goodyear, what else is going on in Akron these days?

That use to be the longest F28 route that PI flew and the only time the Fokkers left the Florida Shuttle routes.

Reactions: 1 person
Kev3188 said:
I wonder if LGAMEM is part of the incentive program the MSCAA has been pursuing?
Doesn't appear to be, but I'd bet there's a corporate contract or three who asked for that and some of the others.

The real question is what was cxld or reduced in frequencies other than SDF in order to accommodate these additional flights.

No its not.

The real answer is AA is allocating its assets to make money, you know they will be the carrier with the most flights from MEM.

Reactions: 1 person
700UW said:
That use to be the longest F28 route that PI flew and the only time the Fokkers left the Florida Shuttle routes.
OT alert: I worked those at QX. Can't say I miss it...

700UW said:
No its not.
The real answer is AA is allocating its assets to make money, you know they will be the carrier with the most flights from MEM.
Still find that hard to believe. Not saying it's inaccurate, just saying that it's so far removed from the MEM I know & worked at...

eolesen said:
Doesn't appear to be, but I'd bet there's a corporate contract or three who asked for that and some of the others.
I agree. Any wag on who? FX seems too obvious...

WorldTraveler said:
The real question is what was cxld or reduced in frequencies other than SDF in order to accommodate these additional flights.
Just as DL has shifted flying to JV partners or moved aircraft to JFK/LAX & SFO routes, AA does something similar and World Fraudster send red flags.   Wonder WHY I dont spend time here anymore.....  WT Hijacks all Treads with his anal views.....  when proved wrong... he still argues with you.  WT  You need to get a life, Im gone

Reactions: 9 people
700UW said:
No its not.
LGA is a slot controlled airport and slot rules do not allow slots to be "parked."

Unless AA obtained slots elsewhere, they had to reallocate something, even if it is a reduction a flight here or there in a couple high frequency markets.

it is a fair question to ask where those slots will come from and it should be non-threatening to anyone that doesn't fear open and honest discussion.

Latest posts