More service from CLT and PHL

I Look all you do is go from CLT-LGW-CLT. Have 24hrs off in-between. It isn't hard. Try doing 5-7 legs days. 14hrs duty. Then reduced rest. Then all over again. The regional airlines are what are keeping the standard hi.
Big shinny jet syndrome
The regional airlines are what are keeping the standard low. Express pay and work rules lowers the bar at mainline allowing the two work groups to whipsaw each other

Ha ha. Mainline is a 60%-65% pay cut. Us airways is the new Mesa bringing the whole industry down. Look at the pay rates and tell me who's at the bottom?

Ha ha. Mainline is a 60%-65% pay cut. Us airways is the new Mesa bringing the whole industry down. Look at the pay rates and tell me who's at the bottom?
You just my point
Your rate is the same a the A330 767/57 A321

You just my point

Come on, your going to blame the regional airlines for your low rates?

I know we would all be better off if all flying was done with mainline a/c. But Delta broke the mold 20 years ago. They started the regional trend. And while eventually i would make more money flying for US Airways mainline, at the moment it doesn't make sense. Pay cut for 7 plus years. Then only 1 week vacation for the same time frame. Commute to phl. or Phx. There isn't sjs here. The more money i make today gives me more money for when i retire.
One common thing we hear in negotiations when we are pushing for higher wages is that we are approaching mainline wages. If your wages weren't so low we could bring ours up. Plus our benefits are tied to yours.
The point of this thread was not a pay check comparison. It's that the regional guys get crapped on from Mainline and you need to look in the mirror. Mainline has poor customer service, ask for anything and you get your head cut off. I expect the f/a's on my flight to be friendly and helpful. We can tell on the faces of the passengers who is doing a good job and who isn't. It's really easy. As a passenger i want to be treated like a wanted customer. I've seen them practically throw meals in front of passengers. It's embarrassing.

I've worked those flights for years so there's not a damn thing you can tell me about who my colleagues are. Are they perfect? Of course not. You are a perfect
example of imperfection in your ranks. You should really sit down and listen to yourself and your blatant ignorance. There is nothing more arrogant than the sound of a person trying to
defend the indefensible. Who are you and what makes you so great? Who made you the Great Arbitor who decides on who and who shouldn't keep his job? You're probably the same POS who gets inboard kissing up to these flight attendants hoping to get something free. Get over your self. You're no beauty yourself so try looking inward to see how you can better yourself instead. tearing others down. And trust me: When I'm up there I give good service as do the professionals I work with.
My thoughts exactly. I have found OVER the Years, that the people MOST CRITICAL of another's work are usually The One's ignorant to a fault in 'what the hell is really going on'. This clown is probably someone who leaves their luggage sticking OUT from the overhead (preventing proper closure) requests a pillow and blanket and is Mortified/shocked that We charge for them, is SHOCKED that You have the audacity to charge Him and his simpleton wife for the wine with their dinner and let's not forget "You've got to be kidding Me, You are out of Pasta and I literally have No Choice in a Meal?". It's people LIKE Him that Make the Majority of F/A's P-i-s-s-e-d Off to say The Least! Like ANY workplace, there are Good apples and Bad apples..........'Generalizing' and 'assuming' only makes a person Ignorant and basically IRRELEVANT. (It's not like The World evolves around Him anyways). And as far as the poster stating, "can't even ask the F/a's anything without getting Your head bitten off"..........Best Advice to Him........SHUT Your Piehole, No One wants to Hear Anything FROM YOU! :lol:

And yet again Astro you have said it best so I'll just enjoy the read and hit the sheets. I must thank you gabby as now I won't need to self medicate tonight with a simply sleep pill and sip of wine. Your posts are as outlandish as they come. Enjoy your overnight in AVP or YOW! ! ! :rolleyes: :lol:

hire friendly educated attractive people who like the job and want to do the job. Both male and female.

Priceless. Yeah, that's how I choose my doctors, CPA, dog walkers, and hair dresser. Oh, and I only accept packages from UPS/Fed Ex if the person delivering it is attractive. Because everybody knows, the more attractive and educated a person is-the harder they work.

Gabby is upset he is still stuck at PSA...Upset that he has stagnated in the right seat, topped out at 35.00/hr. Gabby believe the paycut BS if you want. Ask your buddies who seemed all the more eager to leave PSA and come on over, why that would hurt their career so much by moving from that great regional?

Gabby is upset he is still stuck at PSA...Upset that he has stagnated in the right seat, topped out at 35.00/hr. Gabby believe the paycut BS if you want. Ask your buddies who seemed all the more eager to leave PSA and come on over, why that would hurt their career so much by moving from that great regional?

No, i;m not upset I'm still at PSA. Its discouraging to hear all the negative comments about the US Airways regional system when we are doing as good job if not better than mainline. If you want growth at mainline then you need growth at the express. We feed you passengers from cities you don't want to serve or from cities (Towns) that don't have the population to support a larger airplane. Rest assured that if FAY could support a 737 then mainline would put it there. My initial post was to comment about how uncomfortable an RJ is. Where i believe a 737 middle seat is far worse than any regional jet. I've had customers tell me how much more they enjoyed the CLT-XNA flight than the LGW-CLT. I hear it a lot.
As for the pay cut. I haven't made 6 figures yet. Closer but not yet. How many years will that take me at mainline? I think i will sit tight for now, thanks.

Priceless. Yeah, that's how I choose my doctors, CPA, dog walkers, and hair dresser. Oh, and I only accept packages from UPS/Fed Ex if the person delivering it is attractive. Because everybody knows, the more attractive and educated a person is-the harder they work.

Did you miss the friendly educated part?

More service from CLT and PHL

TEMPE (US Daily) - In addition to our new routes at DCA, today we announced that we’ll begin serving Omaha, Neb. (OMA) and Des Moines, IA (DSM) from CLT starting March 25. We’ll also begin seasonal summer service between PHL and Salt Lake City, UT (SLC) on May 24 and will add another daily flight between PHL and St. Louis, Mo. (STL), Nashville, Tenn. (BNA), Houston, TX (IAH), Albany, NY (ALB), Bangor, ME (BGR) and Indianapolis, Ind. (IND) starting March 25.
Once again no new flights in or out of Pit.

PIT is dead, get use to it all ready, its not Mecca anymore and hasnt been in a long time.

That shipped sailed a while back.

Latest posts

Back