MRO for AMFA consideration.

WeAAsles

Veteran
Oct 20, 2007
Hey AMFA guys. I was thinking you might want to look at this? If you’re going to ship off all your work you might as well send it somewhere cool.

Hey AMFA guys. I was thinking you might want to look at this? If you’re going to ship off all your work you might as well send it somewhere cool.

Serious question.
Is it ignorance or are you just a union/management shill.

Hello pot, meet kettle, you are black.

hey when Delta ends up overhauling your CFM LEAP engines, maybe you should check Atlanta out. Its pretty cool.

Serious question.
Is it ignorance or are you just a union/management shill.

Hello pot, meet kettle, you are black.

hey when Delta ends up overhauling your CFM LEAP engines, maybe you should check Atlanta out. Its pretty cool.

Serious Question:

What happened to your sense of humor? Is working at non Union Delta so terrible that it’s grinded you down to just another miserable troll who occasionally pops on social media pages to huff and puff?

I live and work in Florida. Atlanta Georgia? Yuck. Who wants to live in that dump.

Serious Question:

What happened to your sense of humor? Is working at non Union Delta so terrible that it’s grinded you down to just another miserable troll who occasionally pops on social media pages to huff and puff?

I live and work in Florida. Atlanta Georgia? Yuck. Who wants to live in that dump.
I have a great sense of humor.

For example, I find it hilarious that you constantly post bull crap to kiss your companies management teams ass as well as your sorry unions ass.

I have a great sense of humor.

For example, I find it hilarious that you constantly post bull crap to kiss your companies management teams ass as well as your sorry unions ass.

Beware the angry dawg.

063BEE3C-F38D-44DB-801A-93FD7F6C16A5.jpeg