MSNBC: Blacklisted: 4 Travel Companies People Avoid

How sad is it when employees have so little faith in the operation (and the management that runs it!) that they choose to fly the competition? :down:
BRAVO Dougie and your Corporate Clowns...........take a bow! You have manged to really screw things up beyond words! And YOU wanted to buy Delta..........I'd rather see Bin Laden living in the White House. Things are so disgusting many of your own employees will not fly the airline nor endorse your application for service to China. Tempe is the laughing stock amongst many of the employees........the koolaid drinkers have their own "agendas" so they contine to state The Planes are STILL FULL or IT ISN'T THAT BAD. It is DISGUSTING! Period. :down:

Man-oh-man, you would think with all these people leaving there might actually be a few seats open. However, I kid you not, EVERY single seat has been full on almost every flight I worked. First class filled to the gills with Chairmen and chairmen all over the aft cabin as well. I wish more folks would leave actually, then I could nonrev somewhere or maybe Tempe would get a message that something has got to change. Until then, everyone can keep talking about leaving US (which I really think is probably the same ten people), but until people actually do leave, guess what, nothing is going to change!

Man-oh-man, you would think with all these people leaving there might actually be a few seats open. However, I kid you not, EVERY single seat has been full on almost every flight I worked. First class filled to the gills with Chairmen and chairmen all over the aft cabin as well. I wish more folks would leave actually, then I could nonrev somewhere or maybe Tempe would get a message that something has got to change. Until then, everyone can keep talking about leaving US (which I really think is probably the same ten people), but until people actually do leave, guess what, nothing is going to change!
The flights may be FULL but LOOK at the operation. It is disgraceful and I certainly wouldn't reccomend it to ANYONE. US is truly a bottom feeder at this point. The business traveller is where the MONEY is at........and Tempe has pissed them off with an UNRELIABLE (many times can't even deliver "Same Day Service"), downgraded the product in Envoy/First/Coach and made the Dividend Miles Program virtually useless. There comes a point when ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.........the customer has a choice in travel and with the current USAirways (and that is the Parker/Kirby version of it) the level of Customer Service delivered, and the level of cancellations-----You would have to be crazy/foolish or a downright cheapskate yourself to consider "Flying The Flag". :down:

I refuse to spend one thin dime with USAirways. When I go on vacation somewhere, I book a seat and don't even consider pass travel. And I NEVER fly USAirways. If that's the only option, I change vacation destinations.
:
DITTO- Same here, JETBLUE is HUGE where I live and always a good if not GREAT travel experience. Can't wait for Virgin America. I think they are both goona take away ALOT of passengers from US. Will tempe ever wake up?? probably not until its too late. I'm thankful i retired early!

Man-oh-man, you would think with all these people leaving there might actually be a few seats open. However, I kid you not, EVERY single seat has been full on almost every flight I worked. First class filled to the gills with Chairmen and chairmen all over the aft cabin as well.
I've stopped asking agents if we are full, and can they "save" the last row for us. Of course, if I say this to a West agent, they look at me as if I have three eye-balls.

Things are so disgusting many of your own employees will not fly the airline nor endorse your application for service to China. Tempe is the laughing stock amongst many of the employees........the koolaid drinkers have their own "agendas" so they contine to state The Planes are STILL FULL or IT ISN'T THAT BAD. It is DISGUSTING! Period. :down:

(When I nonrev, it's B6 (svc chg) or UA (ID95) )

Until, "DP and Sidekick Scooter" took over, every CEO I can remember has said, "Full flights do not necessarily mean profits". Someone from inventory mgmt once told me that 100% load factors was indication to look at the fares and/or the number of seats sold in the lower fare buckets.

Until, "DP and Sidekick Scooter" took over, every CEO I can remember has said, "Full flights do not necessarily mean profits".

The obvious corollary to that assertion (which seems to always escape the thought process of those CEOs) is that if full flights are not generating profits:

1. The CEO is either incompetent, lazy, stupid or any combination thereof, and
2. How then do you generate profits if the flights are already full and not making money?

The obvious corollary to that assertion (which seems to always escape the thought process of those CEOs) is that if full flights are not generating profits:

1. The CEO is either incompetent, lazy, stupid or any combination thereof, and
2. How then do you generate profits if the flights are already full and not making money?
:lol: Exactly! If FULL airplanes and roughly a 85-90% load factor systemwide doesn't equate to being profitable maybe we need to form a DO CREW and park all the planes at the hangar and wash & wax the birds. "I was born at Night, N-O-T Last Night" clowns!