My Apologies

casual rat

Senior
Aug 25, 2002
I posted a former post from Fish, where he said he instructed monkeys....(there was a question about who did F9 maintenance) I cut and pasted his whole quote and some of his 'venom' was included in the post. I did this to show him that the things we say in here carry consequence-- they were his words after all.

Unfortunately, my post was misunderstood by a member who has my utmost respect, who thought they were my words (since I cut and pasted, the quotation box wasn't present). Potential misunderstanding from another member whose name was included in the venom presents itself, so an explaination is required, I feel.

To both members who were included in my 'pasting'--I'm sorry about any misunderstanding. I have the utmost respect for UA posters who work for UA. These are trying times indeed, and I'm proud to have you guys on my side. While there are always different perspectives, and along with that, sometimes we don't see everything eye to eye. Anyone who rises to the occasion and continues to care about our customers has my utmost respect.

Sorry about any misunderstandings, I'll be more careful/technologically sound in the future....

Thanks a lot CasualRat. (I thought you were having a "Sybil" moment there :D )
I just couldn't figure out were that was coming from. Thanks for the explanation.

Keep up the good work!! :up:

Fly, any way you can explain how to create those great applets or whatever thay are called! Sometimes I go back to look at your posts just to look at them. Thanks in advance, Greeter.

Latest posts