My Birthday

Captain Ed

Oct 11, 2003
Brick NJ
I'm 73 today.

I never exercised in my life, never participated in sports, always led a sedentary life in cockpits.

I avoid vegetables except potato's, and live mostly on meat and gravy. I'm 5'9" and 195 pounds, which is about 20 pounds overweight, according to the "experts" who make the charts.

I smoke 3 strong cigars a day, have a Martini before dinner, Stinger after dinner, and a VO Highball or two in the evening. I'm in good health, normal in all my blood work, and blood pressure.

My only regret is that I didn't take better care of my teeth. I need an upper plate.

Go figure!

Congrats!!! My great-grandfather was a vegetarian most of his life and he lived till he was 94, so there's still hope....

Captain Ed said:
I'm 73 today.

I never exercised in my life, never participated in sports, always led a sedentary life in cockpits.

I avoid vegetables except potato's, and live mostly on meat and gravy. I'm 5'9" and 195 pounds, which is about 20 pounds overweight, according to the "experts" who make the charts.

I smoke 3 strong cigars a day, have a Martini before dinner, Stinger after dinner, and a VO Highball or two in the evening. I'm in good health, normal in all my blood work, and blood pressure.

My only regret is that I didn't take better care of my teeth. I need an upper plate.

Go figure!
Outstanding, Captain!

Happy Birthday and best wishes for many more.

Back