' MY PILLOW ' Guy, BOOTED OFF..." NEWSMAX " !!

This is what happens when 'journalists' and congress, who relied on the Trump villain for copy, are suddenly finding themselves wandering aimlessly in cyberspace.

That's also why we keep seeing wistful think pieces about the "aggrieved Trump voter." Journalists are addicted to outrage as the rest of us.

Someone on Twitter described MTG as "Facebook in human form." I think that's dead-on accurate.

That's also why we keep seeing wistful think pieces about the "aggrieved Trump voter." Journalists are addicted to outrage as the rest of us.

Someone on Twitter described MTG as "Facebook in human form." I think that's dead-on accurate.

Remember that 'great line' in the movie, " A Few Good Men ", when one of the other Lawyers asked Tom Cruise, " How are you going to get "JACK" to say he ordered the Code-Red ? TC replied, "I'm going to LEAD HIM, right where he WANT's to GO " !!!

Enter MTG.

She's going to LEAD the RE-PLUGS, to.......EXACTLY WHERE THE DEMOCRATS Want them to GO !!

In a sense, the Fractured GOP will become like a Third Party candidate, With the " D's " just WAITING to Savor the SPOILS !!!!

Remember that 'great line' in the movie, " A Few Good Men ", when one of the other Lawyers asked Tom Cruise, " How are you going to get "JACK" to say he ordered the Code-Red ? TC replied, "I'm going to LEAD HIM, right where he WANT's to GO " !!!

Enter MTG.

She's going to LEAD the RE-PLUGS, to.......EXACTLY WHERE THE DEMOCRATS Want them to GO !!

In a sense, the Fractured GOP will become like a Third Party candidate, With the " D's " just WAITING to Savor the SPOILS !!!!
I'll see your MTG and raise you......

Keep dreaming of a fractured GOP, Bears. Greene won her district with 75% of the votes and won't be going anywhere soon.

That's all a distraction from the real problems that Democraps have already created for themselves less than a month into being in power.

Schools are still closed, Biden has killed off tens of thousands of good paying union jobs, stimulus checks will be 66% of what was promised to buy votes in Georgia and still haven't been approved, the $15 minimum wage is facing a quick death.

And now Biden is looking to alienate even the airline CEO's who are currently fawning over him by mandating COVID tests for domestic air travel (ignoring the fact people will still cross state lines by car, bus, rail or even foot).

Yeah, that hyper-focus on making the GOP out to be the bad guys can only last so long when Democramps' policies and DemoGramp's executive orders continue to make things worse for workers and families.

Keep dreaming of a fractured GOP, Bears. Greene won her district with 75% of the votes and won't be going anywhere soon.

That's all a distraction from the real problems that Democraps have already created for themselves less than a month into being in power.

Schools are still closed, Biden has killed off tens of thousands of good paying union jobs, stimulus checks will be 66% of what was promised to buy votes in Georgia and still haven't been approved, the $15 minimum wage is facing a quick death.

And now Biden is looking to alienate even the airline CEO's who are currently fawning over him by mandating COVID tests for domestic air travel (ignoring the fact people will still cross state lines by car, bus, rail or even foot).

Yeah, that hyper-focus on making the GOP out to be the bad guys can only last so long when Democramps' policies and DemoGramp's executive orders continue to make things worse for workers and families.

EVEN if the GOP doesn't fracture, it wont make a difference so long as there are more D-votes in MI/WI/PA, than R-votes.

AZ and GA were just Extra Gravy.
KS will always be KS, VA will always be VA, TEX-ASS will always be TEX-ASS, and NM will always be NM.

Bottom line,

YOU LOSE !

GET USE to IT !!

EVEN if the GOP doesn't fracture, it wont make a difference so long as there are more D-votes in MI/WI/PA, than R-votes.

AZ and GA were just Extra Gravy.
KS will always be KS, VA will always be VA, TEX-ASS will always be TEX-ASS, and NM will always be NM.

Bottom line,

YOU LOSE !

GET USE to IT !!
Why do you think the dems want to try to prevent Trump from running again? In two, you'll have a strong likelyhood of losing both houses, and four, probably the WH. They know everything they plan on ramming down the citizens throats are going to cost them.
Good democrat voters in union jobs now unemployed......more regulations.....this was a sampling of issues that brought the left to support the right after eight years of the Obama Scare.
Now it's Obama's mini me and his little friend.

Why do you think the dems want to try to prevent Trump from running again? In two, you'll have a strong likelyhood of losing both houses, and four, probably the WH. They know everything they plan on ramming down the citizens throats are going to cost them.
Good democrat voters in union jobs now unemployed......more regulations.....this was a sampling of issues that brought the left to support the right after eight years of the Obama Scare.
Now it's Obama's mini me and his little friend.
Maybe we should start a pool for when we think Kamala will become president. :)
I think it will happen before the next State of the Union speech.

This whole line of lunacy from Bears shows that the DNC didn't learn anything from 2016 or the Obama years, when thousands of elections went to the GOP from the states to Congress. The union vote is slowly moving over to the GOP, and Trumka is under increasing fire right now from AFL-CIO member unions.

Even in 2020, the GOP gained seats in the House nationally. Sure, they lost two seats in GA due in part to that $2000 stimulus check promise (which got a bunch of people motivated to vote "D"), but that promise is already broken, so expect one of those GA Senate seats to flip back in 2022.

Reality is that the margin for the Biden "win" was ~43,000 votes in the four states that tipped the EC.

Take away the opportunities for ballot harvesting (legal and illegal depending on the state), and I'd bet that 43,000 margin evaporates.

Voting rules belong to the state legislatures, and all of those swing states are GOP controlled. That's why Queen Nancy is trying to take over voting rules at the Federal level... she knows what will happen if the states actually enforce election integrity.

GA is already taking action and going to require voter ID for all mail-in ballots, and I'd expect more states to put stronger checks and balances around around vote-by-mail over the next 18 months.

Last edited: