Need opinions

Cuz

Aug 22, 2012
I am planning on starting a new airline, but as you all know it takes a lot of research! So i was hoping that some of you on here could possibly give me some feedback or purely your opinions on some of the cities i would like to service.

Please email me at [email protected]

Therefore we can chat and i can hear every ones individual thoughts.

Thanks!
James

Reactions: 1 person
I have a better idea for you, take as much money as you can, and throw it in a fire place... Thats the best advice you will ever get, for real. Its the same concept!

I have a better idea for you, take as much money as you can, and throw it in a fire place... Thats the best advice you will ever get, for real. Its the same concept!

Or, you could use the bills as kindling for a weiner roast fire. At least, then you would get something to eat with the money.

To the OP...losing money in the airline business is NOT new. One of the founders of British Airways--one of the world's oldest commercial airlines--once said, "If you have to tighten your belt, it's a recession. If you lose your belt, it's a depression. When you have no trousers, you're in the airline business."