Negotiating in good faith? APFA Hotline March 3

I see, only a "wage reduction" is a pay cut, nothing else. AA loves that one.

It's not my tale of woe here....... it's AA managements' sorry legacy of years of employee relations FAILURES. Worse now as ever. A very good reason why there is a very real chance of AA being wiped off the runway for good if your Centrepork buddies continue to stonewall. I know, it's just bluster....nothing to see here. Right? Just keep thinking that.

I agree with Hackman on this one. Yeah yeah yeah, we all know that this bk has all been scripted out in advance by a biljillion lawyers and there's no possibility of a curve ball coming into centerports' plans....
BUT....

if this is not an all out war on aa employees, and the gurus here will not doubt deny that it is, the end result my friends is the same. A company that depends a great deal on it's frontline employees to deliver its' product yet at the same time treats those very employees like a pariah. How in the $%^# is that suppose to work?

I see ch-7 on the horizon if things don't change, like, you know, yesterday.....and then that's 33 years down the tube for me and no more centerport either fella's

“And once again you post something that has nothing to do with what we are talking about.”
“Can’t answer or keep it on topic?”
CWA was successful in negotiating improvements to the company’s bankrupisty demands.

The passenger service agents contract is industry standard much better then company’s original bankrupisty demands…post bankrupisty CWA negotiated snapbacks to pre bankrupisty contract. Something AA union employees need to explore

You're doing a great job representing the CWA! Can't wait to see you stand up to those greedy managers at AA!

Josh

I see ch-7 on the horizon if things don't change, like, you know, yesterday.....and then that's 33 years down the tube for me and no more centerport either fella's

Don't be silly. There won't be any Chapter 7. AA is going to get the judge to do what it wants, we are going to lose out, and the TWU keeps taking its share from us for doing nothing.

Don't be silly. There won't be any Chapter 7. AA is going to get the judge to do what it wants, we are going to lose out, and the TWU keeps taking its share from us for doing nothing.

Agreed....except for the last part.....TWU WILL BE HISTORY!! :huh:

You're doing a great job representing the CWA! Can't wait to see you stand up to those greedy managers at AA!

Josh
Don't know about the poster's message, but the man does make some points of interest.

How about you Josh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEKC06SdAPA

Don't know about the poster's message, but the man does make some points of interest.

How about you Josh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEKC06SdAPA

I wish to use the TWU COPE fund to elect this guy president!

How about you Josh?

Don't see the connection. The video I linked demonstrated how CWA members and their IBEW counterparts conduct themselves. Fortunately, even the very worst incompetent and surly agents are better than that. Not sure what an extremists hate video has anything to do with this. Do you condone hate?

Josh

Don't see the connection. The video I linked demonstrated how CWA members and their IBEW counterparts conduct themselves. Fortunately, even the very worst incompetent and surly agents are better than that. Not sure what an extremists hate video has anything to do with this. Do you condone hate?

Josh
Condone hate? Not anymore than yourself. You posted a video of an antagonist apparently crossing a picket line for no reason other than to elicit negative responses from the strikers. He videotapes the encounter for YouTube, his vulgar language and antics are no better those strikers he despises. I posted the extremist video to to show how some view you and your rich elitist wall street zionist banker types. It goes both ways.

Reactions: 1 person
Condone hate? Not anymore than yourself. You posted a video of an antagonist apparently crossing a picket line for no reason other than to elicit negative responses from the strikers. He videotapes the encounter for YouTube, his vulgar language and antics are no better those strikers he despises. I posted the extremist video to to show how some view you and your rich elitist wall street zionist banker types. It goes both ways.

Clearly you do condone hate. I'm not denying that some people feel that way, but most educated people can see through his anti-Semitic conspiracies and other hateful tactics. Not remotely related to the video I posted. I was demonstrating how individuals affiliated with john john's CWA conduct themselves and pointing out that AA agents are above that. The CWA hasn't prevent Verizon from imposing the concessions, and even called off their own strike! The union has no leverage and is being forced to accept the concessions. All of the good agents I know and respect do their jobs well, are professional and treat their passengers with courtesy. Even dealt with the IAM represented agents at UA and NW? They were the absolute worst.

Josh

Josh
And your industry was found negligent in the housing foreclosures.

Shall I bring up that the US Government and tax dollars (TARP) saved the banking industry?

What about Enron, WorldComm, Adelphia Cable, and many others?

Glass house.

Latest posts