New Forums Coming Soon

Kyle

Senior
Aug 18, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Should be some time next week when we release the new forums. Everyone will undoubtedly be pleased with the additional features - there are plenty!!

All members, topics, posts will all be ported to the new system so you will not have to re-register.

Cheers!

Valiant effort Kyle for an outstanding Website. Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing the new changes next week.

Cheers

R

Well, Kyle, I just hope the changes, whatever they are, draw more members or, at least, more comment. When you look at the ratio of posts, this place looks too much like a purely helicopter site (which isn''t necessarily a bad thing, of course, but we don''t rule the air YET).

Yes, I would agree. I will say that the new forums have lots and lots of features so it should increase a lot of communication. The fixed wing side will come in time.

We have a good site here and with our expansion of services, I have a very positive outlook for the site.

OK, Kyle, it''s Tuesday and my tongue''s hanging out (it''s that thing you''re walking on). Where''s the new stuff?

They are coming. Importing the data from our current system is proving to be a difficult task but we are getting there. They will be up as soon as possible.

How about another category...

Motormouth >10,000

2.gif
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif

Hi Bond

You have a good spell check in Word....
That's the one I use. I write the posts there and then copy and paste them here :)

A question for Kyle, if I want to change my avtar how do I do it .
I looked in my profile and the option is not there?

Latest posts