Caaviation.com Give-away Winners!

Kyle

Senior
Aug 18, 2002
www.usaviation.com
This Give-Away was originally announced in April of 2003. As many of you know, we experienced problems with our old message board system. These problems were visible on the front side of the site, but even more so from the back end - our control panel. We were unable to attach user names with email addresses and it was not until after we installed and ported all data from our old system to our new forums, verified that data (of which was only completed recently) that we were confident enough to know we had the right email addresses.

I am pleased to announce that this has all been cleared up now and just a pleased to announce the following members are winners of the Give-Away. I would like to thank everyone, especially those that emailed, for their patience during this terrible delay - but we are going to make it up with more give-away's to be announced shortly! So Keep Posting!!

All winners were randomly selected - Here they are:

Member # - Member Name - Prize
83 - Daniel - Log Book from LeatherLogbook.com
511 - LITS - 1 Year Subscription to Vertical Magazine
400 - Swinger - 1 Year Subscription to Vertical Magazine
72 - 4961 - Log Book from LeatherLogbook.com
464 - WRC - 1 Year Subscription to Vertical Magazine
505 - Seismic Pilot - 1 Year Subscription to Vertical Magazine
349 - Mercury - 1 Year Subscription to Vertical Magazine
224 - sheephunter - Log Book from LeatherLogbook.com
488 - gmsemel - 1 Year Subscription to Vertical Magazine
379 - PilotOperator - 1 Year Subscription to Vertical Magazine
208 - tjohnston - 1 Year Subscription to Vertical Magazine
198 - pikachu - 1 Year Subscription to Vertical Magazine
139 - DGP - 1 Year Subscription to Vertical Magazine

:up: to the winners and :up: :up: to vertical and leatherlogbook for providing the prizes... i'm looking forward to entering the next contest and trying to win!!!! :D

Well, it is great to wake-up on a Monday morning and see the competition has been in and bashing us.

Yes, we thought this up on our own. We announced this back in April - long before you guys started yours.

i think that's what happens when you got 'em running scared, kyle!!! :D

those of us here know what a great job you and the mods are doing!!! :up:

You were giving away things way before that newbie website. Good 'ol pirep (yours truly) won some Chapters gift cert's from canadianaviation. Still didn't get around to using them though. Been too busy flying around in my Ferarri turboprop. :p

Yup, I agree.. It was around 3 years ago that I won a chapters gift cert from you Kyle.. Of course that was on the old site but the common thread is you..

Keep up the good work..

Cheers :up:

yeah seems like years ago now eh twotter

looks like the activity is starting to pick up

bring it on

:hide:

Latest posts