New Homeland Security Targets

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
DHS wants their agents, who have some 450 million rounds of hollow points to have the best targets going for training.
These and many others are being sold by Law Enforcement Targets. Recently due to public outrage, they removed them from their site, however they can still be purchased. Call for a quote.

targets-no-more-hesitation-gun-owners.jpg

We apologize for the offensive nature of our "No More Hesitation" products. These products have been taken offline due to the opinions expressed by so many, including members of the law enforcement community.

This product line was originally requested and designed by the law enforcement community to train police officers for unusually complex situations where split-second decisions could lead to unnecessary loss of life.

Consistent with our company mission as a training supplier (not a training methods company), we will continue to seek input from law enforcement professionals to better serve their training objectives and qualification needs. We sincerely appreciate law enforcement professionals for the risks they take in providing safety and defending freedom.

And You're surprised by this?

Now put this little slice of Heaven together with the most recent gun grab plot and tell me what it tells you?

Time for a few clips of ammunition and me little Armalite bedside is what it tells me..

Hey....them tar-geets.....

"That's ma Boy"

I'm sure our resident Federal Bureaucrat will make this go away just like he did with putting our Veterans on NICS without due process.

"Law Enforcement Targets, Inc. is a designer and full service provider of training targets and supplies for military, government agencies, law enforcement, gun clubs and shooting enthusiasts."

Just git on down to yer gun club and try them out your ownself.

These and many others are being sold by Law Enforcement Targets.
I guess you forgot to provide the part where the DHS actually purchased any of the targets that you find so offensive?

And then there is this fact filled statement:

"DHS wants their agents, who have some 450 million rounds of hollow points to have the best targets going for training."

I guess you forgot to provide the part where the DHS actually purchased any of the targets that you find so offensive?

"DHS wants their agents, who have some 450 million rounds of hollow points to have the best targets going for training."

Dude, you got access to federal databases......

Its on record....prove me wrong.

My God, I never saw that.
Must be a Tea Party thang, yo.....

Funny, blacks and latinos, for the most part contribute and receive manna from heaven from the democrats.....or would it be that those on the minority side would never ever go up against a free stuff government?

Its on record....prove me wrong.
You felt compelled enough to start a new thread about this, so show me where the DHS purchased what you say they did.

Someone as concerned as you are with these things, I am sure you or your sources have done the research. You must have done the FOIA request to have such inside info. You were able to post such a great teaser, feel free to share the rest of your crack research.

You felt compelled enough to start a new thread about this, so show me where the DHS purchased what you say they did.

Someone as concerned as you are with these things, I am sure you or your sources have done the research. You must have done the FOIA request to have such inside info. You were able to post such a great teaser, feel free to share the rest of your crack research.

Prove me wrong....challenge to the Federal Bureaucrat.......

Son, you're losing your grip.
Take a step back.....maybe its time for another pill.....
450 million rounds are documented on the fed purchasing website that YOU have highlited before......surely a person with 3 BS degrees and all kinds of researching skills which publish countless peer reviewed papers should be able to put my claim to rest in minutes....or are you full of boolshit?

Latest posts

Back