New Lax Club Coming

ringmaruf said:
Yep, me too. And a link is up on the usairways.com front page.

Now did waiting a few days kill anybody? I mean, really, I guess it would've been nice for them to send out e-mails at the same time, but the club isn't open yet anyway. Cut them a little slack sometimes. They do plenty of things worth complaining about; this wasn't one of them.
[post="297899"][/post]​

Geez, it really wasn't complaining--it just doesn't make sense that AWA seems to get things out faster and better. Being slow is nothing new for US marketing. They have been making a big push for people to join the club and you would think that it would have been more timely reported. It's like the US video for the merger....it is so blah whereas HP's is pretty good.

If I really wanted to complain, I would start a post about the horrible greek scrambled eggs they serve on transcon flights.....now that is something to complain about.

US1YFARE said:
Geez, it really wasn't complaining--it just doesn't make sense that AWA seems to get things out faster and better. Being slow is nothing new for US marketing. They have been making a big push for people to join the club and you would think that it would have been more timely reported. It's like the US video for the merger....it is so blah whereas HP's is pretty good.

If I really wanted to complain, I would start a post about the horrible greek scrambled eggs they serve on transcon flights.....now that is something to complain about.
[post="297948"][/post]​
You are so right about that "greek scramble" or whatever they call it. Is it powder eggs? I was embarassed to serve it this month. Not one person ate it down to Aruba. Cereal would be a better option.

FlyUs said:
You are so right about that "greek scramble" or whatever they call it.  Is it  powder eggs?  I was embarassed to serve it this month.  Not one person ate it down to Aruba.  Cereal would be a better option.
[post="297979"][/post]​

the turkey pastrami sandwich, you know, the other pink meat, would be better than the greek scrambled eggs. this is month 2 for those "eggs" so I guess they are here to stay until HP moves in.