New Non Rev Site

Hmmmm .... sounds a little "fishy" to me! All that for free ..... just because they like you?? Giving out your ID # and whatever to an unknown??? Doesn't sound wise , to me anyway ....

2B

Hmmmm .... sounds a little "fishy" to me! All that for free ..... just because they like you?? Giving out your ID # and whatever to an unknown??? Doesn't sound wise , to me anyway ....

2B
It probably won't be free for long.

I think some enterprising people setup a service to check in for SWA also.

If LCC could do it like UAL and make it 24 hours then this would not be an issue(and if you could do it with old technology-LIKE A CELL PHONE! Whats the difference what method you use-then that would be nice).

What, you don’t think someone that signed up here at USAviation.com a few hours ago just happened to find a kewl site to pass along?

You don’t think “Captain in Chargeâ€￾ has a stake in this do you?

I would not bank on this site as lasting very long.

Similar websites were created by people who tried to do the same for Southwest passengers.

Southwest filed suit and all were shut down.

As soon as legal finds out or somebody emails HQ inquring about this they are toast.