New Vertical Site

Vertical Mag

Mar 10, 2003
Hi all:

The new Vertical Magazine web site is live now http://www.verticalmag.com

We are still working on the Photo Gallery, which should be completed within a few weeks. We will also have a new Vertical screensaver, and e-cards to download as well.

I have also posted what is in our up-coming Christmas issue.

Feel free to email [email protected] with your comments, good and bad.

Kyle... The spin doctors and writers for the famous never get the credit they deserve.

:elvis: :elvis:

:D

Yes, I forgot to mention that Kyle takes the credit on yet another superb website.

When you have two little girls crying on your lap because they'd rather look at the Barbie website versus their daddy's, you tend to type fast and forget to thanks those that deserve all of the credit!

Oh my! I don't mean to laugh there Mr Vertical Mag, but I can't help it, and you know why! :lol: :p :D :blink: I knows exacticley whatchya mean !!!! :D

While I'm at it though, the new and improved Vertical Mag website does look fantastic. Congrats to all involved! :up:

If I may Mr Vertical Mag explain this briefly to Mr 407 :rolleyes: as I tend to forget that this aviation family is not all up to par on the "stories". Yeah, you do get it Mr 407 (ya'll nothin but a leg puller :p ) (unless of course you had one of those "moments" :wacko: ), while Vertical Mag is bouncing his twins :blink: , Biggsie is bouncing triplets plus another :shock: . I too know about Barbie.com and Dragon Ball Zzzzzzzz tears and cries vs aviation websites! ;)

Funny, when I wrote my reply I was doing the ol' one handed type while the other was providing a sleeping zone for our little guy. Been there myself many times.

I guess it will be soon time to upgrade the system so I can provide yet another hand-me down to the kids - the other two have their own system 'cause daddy's computer is always busy. Providing the hand-down's is one of the only ways to get approval from my purchasing agent on upgrading ;)

congrats mike and kyle on a very excellent job!!! :up:

while mine are no longer bounce on the knee stage, i do remember dealing with neopets for her and any WWE site for him!!! :wacko:

i hate trying to regain custody of my PC!!!! :shock:

Thanks Twinstar. Kyle did do a fantastic job!

And Biggles is a god. When Mrs. Vertical and I met Biggles at HAC earlier this year, we started talking about kids. Giving her the 'oh we have it so hard' story (becasue we have 3 year-old twin girls and a four year-old boy), she was listening, noding her head. Then she said, I know exactly what you means. Well, when you have twins everyone says 'I know exactly what you mean' and you get some story about twins they heard from a friend of a friend -whatever!

So we figure Biggles is going to go off with another fricken twin story. She didn't, she went on about a story about her triplets (they all look exactly alike) and a son. Within 30 seconds we were on the floor kneeling to the god. And we thought we had it bad.... :wacko:

Ahhhhhh Vertical Mag, now don't get me started! You and Mrs Vertical have what I believe to be probably the equivalent of a couple sets of triplets. The magazine counting for the 2 sets alone. Really, both of you blew me away with your energy and enthusiasm etc... when we met in YVR. But thanks for the good word, "pats on the back" are somewhat comparable to "in-flight refueling"! :)

...Wait just a cotton pickin' minute...Bigzzie is a "she"? What the ... ;) ;) ;)

Sorry old mate, just could not pass that one up! :p :D :p

Hahahahahahah, :D :p :lol: How 'bout that VERT REF, I "Biggzie" is a "she", funny how that works out !

Sorry young mate, couldn't pass that one up either .... :D :lol: :p

And what a 'she'
kiss.gif

Back