NJ School Lunch Benefits Governement Workers

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
Wonder what political party would lie and steal food from poor children's mouths?

Three of the 12 board members in the Atlantic County district who served over the past three years misstated their income to qualify for free lunch for their kids. One also failed to report any of her salary as a substitute teacher.

The investigation found more than 100 people on public payrolls, or their family members, allegedly lied about their income so their kids could eat in school for free. Among those caught cheating were 40 school district employees and six school board members in Pleasantville, Newark and Paterson

"Our investigations division ultimately uncovered false information on applications submitted by school board members, teachers, other school employees as well as state, county and local employees," state Comptroller Matthew Boxer said. "What we found are people who work for the government, lying to the government about how much the government is paying them — all to benefit from a program that is designed to help those in need."
The total amount of under-reported income was $13 million, the investigation found.
Boxer said all of those identified in the investigation were being referred for criminal prosecution to the state Attorney General’s office. The report did not identify any of the people by name.
A spokesman for Gov. Chris Christie said every public employee who lied about their income in order to get a free lunch "should be fired and prosecuted."
http://www.nj.com/ne...#incart_m-rpt-1

The love here that ripped off a liberal feel good system by the people who created it .

I'm feelin' the liberal love toward the downtrodden, if I can get a piece of the action....

The love here that ripped off a liberal feel good system by the people who created it .

I'm feelin' the liberal love toward the downtrodden, if I can get a piece of the action....

So basically it's a libtard loophole to blame others for their incompetence.

http://www.slavenort...ewhampshire.htm

Have a read Sport! It was in your yard too!

The northern growing season is short, and slaves needed Obamacare to survive and the Northerners couldn't afford it. George Washington's slaves were maids, butlers and concubines. Same with Jefferson and the other Forefathers. Yep, the North shouldn't brag because their hatred for the South overall went beyond slaves.

Then WHY was there SLAVERY, down your way ???????

Apparently NH was a "TAX HAVEN" for slave traders ! Read it and weep......................BIGOT SUCKA!

"African slaves were noted in New Hampshire by 1645. They concentrated in the area around Portsmouth. Furthermore, as one of the few colonies that did not impose a tariff on slaves, New Hampshire became a base for slaves to be imported into America then smuggled into other colonies. Every census up to the Revolution showed an increase in black population, though they remained proportionally fewer than in most other New England colonies."

http://www.slavenorth.com/newhampshire.htm

And your apology will not be accepted !