Nobody Would Miss Them.....!

Well, the end result is that those departments that have been successful at keeping headcount down will be hit less hard. (Though, I did hear that certain departments were being targeted--maybe because they had been "less diligent" at keeping headcount down.)

You know, some people have to be struck with a 2x4 to get their attention before they "get it." :lol:

Oneflyer said:
Yes, they are taking indications of interest right now. The time frame was really short, I think by the end of this week for one package and then 2 more weeks for the other option.

From what I understand from other people in my group, the severence is often better than the Stand in Stead package so most people just wait and hope to get laid off, as odd as that may sound.
[post="201169"][/post]​

Oneflyer, do you have any idea what type of stand in stead is being offered? Is it a lump sum of x amount of weeks for years of service? Are they going to offer a couple of years of travel benefits again?

Imagolfer said:
Oneflyer, do you have any idea what type of stand in stead is being offered? Is it a lump sum of x amount of weeks for years of service? Are they going to offer a couple of years of travel benefits again?
[post="201258"][/post]​

Option details are on Jetnet -- Policies/Procedures ---> People Reduction

Seems to be pretty much the same package offered to involuntary RIF's, although I don't know how severance pay is being handled for all workgroups. In the last RIF, management stand in steads got reduced severance, and it was spread out as though you were still gettin your paycheck. Not sure if that's changed back to full severance/lump sum or not.

Back