Non Rev

caligurl

Oct 3, 2005
just curious...what is the employee non rev policy there? how many buddy passes do you get?

We get eight buddy passes per year. Unlimited travel for all people on the account; employee, spouse, children, one set of parents. Next year there will be a fifty dollar fee for the account. I think if a travel companion is listed instead of spouse they pay yeild fare.

Yep they sure are though I'm not sure if they started this just last year but get the confirmation or whatever before the day you travel. Like don't just show up with a Non Rev ticket and say I want to get aboard this flight :)

Usually they would be good for one year after they were bought, but not any that were bought before we went to electronic buddy passes. Sorry pitguy yours were still paper passes if they were bought in Feb 05. Flight had to accomplished before the end of Aug. You can call res and get a refund for any ticketed unused paper buddy passes from the last year.

We get eight buddy passes per year. Unlimited travel for all people on the account; employee, spouse, children, one set of parents. Next year there will be a fifty dollar fee for the account. I think if a travel companion is listed instead of spouse they pay yeild fare.

do employees have to pay taxes? or is it completely free? what exactly do you mean by yield fare?

Domestic is free. Each member of the employees immediate family gets unlimited domestic and a limited number of free transoceanic travel days. Parents I think get 6 days free travel and get unlimited yeild fare after that. Yeild fare is about the same as ID90. Min price one way I think is $20. ATL- NYC is about $70.

Domestic is free. Each member of the employees immediate family gets unlimited domestic and a limited number of free transoceanic travel days. Parents I think get 6 days free travel and get unlimited yeild fare after that. Yeild fare is about the same as ID90. Min price one way I think is $20. ATL- NYC is about $70.

parents fly free on domestic flts?

is id90 90% off lowest coach fare or highest coach fare? and is international free for employees? are employees responsible for taxes?