Not all politics!

And what about the fact that even "vaccinated" people are come down with covid in more numbers every day? I believe they call them "break-through" cases. ......And here we've been told if you get the shoot, or shots, your protected?
I sure as heck might get Covid, but BECAUSE I am vaccinated, odds are pretty good that I won't get a lethal case of Covid. And I don't want to wear a mask to help protect some dumass who won't get the vaccine. Screw them. I want them to have the freedom to die if they want to.

I know this is anecdotal, but my kid is a nurse in a hospital and said that the only covid deaths in their hospital are people who are not vaccinated. It seems like people who are vaccinated aren't finding it necessary to go to the hospital.

You didn't decide a damn thing.
We hate masks as much as you do. And the mask isn't to keep me from getting it....it's to help protect YOU from getting it FROM me.; And I am tired of the inconveniences I have to face because they want to protect anti vax idiots. Sentd them to the vet and get some ivermectin suppositories and be happy.

I sure as heck might get Covid, but BECAUSE I am vaccinated, odds are pretty good that I won't get a lethal case of Covid. And I don't want to wear a mask to help protect some dumass who won't get the vaccine. Screw them. I want them to have the freedom to die if they want to.

I know this is anecdotal, but my kid is a nurse in a hospital and said that the only covid deaths in their hospital are people who are not vaccinated. It seems like people who are vaccinated aren't finding it necessary to go to the hospital.
Oh really!...... Well guess again! https://dailypatriotreport.com/new-...3vrtqWBttBlmldpHiKUbbU8NdCuX_GdCR0T3GiIv6JObI

What is there to guess again about. My first sentence in the post you are replying to said that I may well contract covid. Even WITH a vaccine. What I SAID was - if I get Covid, odds are very good that I will have a milder case than a person who does not have the vaccine. Vaccinated people may well not even need to stay in the hospital. An unvaccinated person may spend weeks or months there.

What is there to guess again about. My first sentence in the post you are replying to said that I may well contract covid. Even WITH a vaccine. What I SAID was - if I get Covid, odds are very good that I will have a milder case than a person who does not have the vaccine. Vaccinated people may well not even need to stay in the hospital. An unvaccinated person may spend weeks or months there.

Lol, that is what you call your fake news.
Well anything that does not contribute to the leftists propaganda machine can be called "Fake news"! Granted these studies are from the U.K. And they have a smaller population. it would seem only the latest trends, but one if prudent, in reality, one cannot ignore them........ Another source: https://scitechdaily.com/more-vacci...covid-in-england-than-unvaccinated-heres-why/

Well anything that does not contribute to the leftists propaganda machine can be called "Fake news"! Granted these studies are from the U.K. And they have a smaller population. it would seem only the latest trends, but one if prudent, in reality, one cannot ignore them........ Another source: https://scitechdaily.com/more-vacci...covid-in-england-than-unvaccinated-heres-why/
YOu should read more than the headline. From the article YOU cited:

PHE data suggests that being double vaccinated reduces the risk of being hospitalized with the now-dominant delta variant by around 96%. Even conservatively assuming the vaccines are no more effective at preventing death than hospitalization (actually they are likely to be more effective at preventing death) this means the risk of death for double vaccinated people has been cut to less than one-twentieth of the value for unvaccinated people with the same underlying risk profile.

or

The fact that more vaccinated people are dying than unvaccinated people does nothing to undermine vaccine safety or effectiveness. In fact, it’s exactly what we’d expect from the excellent vaccines, which have already saved tens of thousands of lives.

Thanks for the link!

YOu should read more than the headline. From the article YOU cited:

PHE data suggests that being double vaccinated reduces the risk of being hospitalized with the now-dominant delta variant by around 96%. Even conservatively assuming the vaccines are no more effective at preventing death than hospitalization (actually they are likely to be more effective at preventing death) this means the risk of death for double vaccinated people has been cut to less than one-twentieth of the value for unvaccinated people with the same underlying risk profile.

or

The fact that more vaccinated people are dying than unvaccinated people does nothing to undermine vaccine safety or effectiveness. In fact, it’s exactly what we’d expect from the excellent vaccines, which have already saved tens of thousands of lives.

Thanks for the link!
Well, that my friend sounds to me to be nothing more than a opinion! But if you think just getting the needle well protect you, think again!

Our new years eve party yesterday afternoon

1641260575108.png

Where are those masks?

They say a picture is worth 1000 words.

When I see this picture I only think of 1 word.

HYPOCRITE

Here is a LEFT boot for you to lick KCFlyer.

Careful it does not stomp your face.

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face— forever." George Orwell, 1984

1641260796035.png

Reactions: Zom JFK
Where are those masks?

They say a picture is worth 1000 words.

When I see this picture I only think of 1 word.

HYPOCRITE
AS I said....we've all been vaccinated. While we can still get Covid, the masks were supposed to help US protect the idiots who DON'T get vaccinated. And we don't like masks any more than they did. So....we all get our freedom to not wear a mask, and the antivaxers have the freedom to contract covid from any of us. And if they get the "real" covid and end up with a tracheostomy or dead, that's the price of their freedom.. And quite honestly - we don't care anymore.

Well, that my friend sounds to me to be nothing more than a opinion! But if you think just getting the needle well protect you, think again!
Don't argue with me...argue with the writer of the article that YOU posted, since that "opinion" was the gist of the article. But it begs the question....why did you post an opinion piece as a fact (because of the headline). It really does pay to read the article before you post it.