Nov 2nd CEO summit on the US economy , sponsored by the WALL STREET JOURNAL ..

"Scottsdale Police were called to defuse a catfight at the home of US Airways CEO Doug Parker this evening. The ruckus was the result of competing lawn mowers fighting over turf, as it was.

The combatants, so to speak, were identified as Scott Kirby, age 13, of Scottsdale, and Nobel Prize winner in Economics Paul Krugman who gave the alias of "Freedom" . The dispute erupted when both party claimed Parker had hired them to mow his lawn. Kirby presented several polished apples as evidence of the arrangement and Krugman, "Freedom", had a copy of an Internet post ordering him to mow the lawn.

No charges were filed as, after a fifteen minute battle, no visible injuries could be found. In addition Mr. Parker's lawn has no grass because Scottsdale is in a godforsaken desert.

"Scottsdale Police were called to defuse a catfight at the home of US Airways CEO Doug Parker this evening. The ruckus was the result of competing lawn mowers fighting over turf, as it was.

The combatants, so to speak, were identified as Scott Kirby, age 13, of Scottsdale, and Nobel Prize winner in Economics Paul Krugman who gave the alias of "Freedom" . The dispute erupted when both party claimed Parker had hired them to mow his lawn. Kirby presented several polished apples as evidence of the arrangement and Krugman, "Freedom", had a copy of an Internet post ordering him to mow the lawn.

No charges were filed as, after a fifteen minute battle, no visible injuries could be found. In addition Mr. Parker's lawn has no grass because Scottsdale is in a godforsaken desert.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHH You know, I am not supposed to be drinking Dr Pepper, but I was, and now it's all over the computer and I have to clean this up before my husband gets home and finds out I was online and sneaking around with Dr. Pepper again. Best post ever. Heart you.

*golf clap*

If we're going to nationalize the airline industry, it would help if the front line folks treat the traveling public like just another number, much like Amtrak. Oh wait....
i thought that said "traveling pubic" but then I realized that was my apparently tainted mind. Although that would be a funny typo. Seriously I have been home too long. Also, I feel like a teacher going through the OP's typos and grammar mistakes and improper capitalization and the omission of capital letters when necessary. I am not allowed to take my ADD meds anymore , so I have no idea what that post was about, I just know how to correct all of it . And find things that have to do with naughty areas of the human body. Much like the way I saw boobs in SolidCactus's avatar. Glad I was able to keep it on topic. ROCK THE VOTE! :up: