Now it's the stock options!

These options are for the current stock which will be canceled as part of the reorganization. Cancelling these options is merely a formality. That's why even the pilots' union is ok with cancelling these options, and they own a third of them.

DL will certainly take much more from its pilots and other employees, but this isn't a very good example of a valuable taking. B)

Let us know when DL actually takes something from its employees that actually has some value. ;)

The options are worthless. Mgmt is right to cancel them because keeping them carries administrative costs. Better just to kill them officially and save a few hundred thousand dollars.

These options are for the current stock which will be canceled as part of the reorganization. Cancelling these options is merely a formality. That's why even the pilots' union is ok with cancelling these options, and they own a third of them.

DL will certainly take much more from its pilots and other employees, but this isn't a very good example of a valuable taking. B)

Let us know when DL actually takes something from its employees that actually has some value. ;)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

FWAAA,
(IMHO) I don't think you'll see "it"

On one hand we've got DALPA, which I "think" WON'T strike.

On the Other, we've got DL, who, despite all the rhetoric, Won't "pull the trigger" on the Nuclear Option.

Kind of reminds me of the "Cold War"

Thank GOD, (back then) Nobody "pulled ANY triggers"

NH/BB's

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

FWAAA,
(IMHO) I don't think you'll see "it"

On one hand we've got DALPA, which I "think" WON'T strike.

On the Other, we've got DL, who, despite all the rhetoric, Won't "pull the trigger" on the Nuclear Option.

Kind of reminds me of the "Cold War"

Thank GOD, (back then) Nobody "pulled ANY triggers"

NH/BB's

Very good analogy, NHBB, but let's hope it ends there. The cold war ended with one country economically crippled and politically dismantled and the other country rich and arrogant. Maybe this cold war will end a little more balanced.

Luvthe9-

Nice title to this thread :rolleyes: but I don't see ever being able to excercise $5-6 calls when the price is below $1 and will go away upon emergence from BK. No need to wind anyone up on this one but it was worth a shot, huh?

Latest posts

Back