Nuts and Guns and Guns and Nuts and Nuts and Guns

W H O,...in HELLL, ever said I was an atheist, WHO ???????
Certainly not me.
Now if you want to call me an atheist because I do NOT believe a science defying BULL SHITE story like an IMMACULATE CONCEPTION, then 'knock yourself out' !!

If you want to call me an atheist because i do NOT believe a science DEFYING story of a male mortal human being " Levitating " upward toward the heavens, well then,..." Have at it " !

If you want to call me an atheist because I refuse to swallow a BULL SHITE story about 'some guy' having a Birthday on the 25th of December, when there is ABSOLUTELY zero proof of it, then.." go for it ".

It's VERY noticeable to those of us who've known you for a long time, that your posts are less and less creditable as time goes by. Your 'better' days were when you 'WERE' working @ AA, but Now, well your on par now with a Idiot like ' HACK JOB ' !!

Someone said these shootings are because America is turning it's back on God...but in Europe, the number of people who identify as "non religious" is staggering. But their number of mass shootings lags us by a lot. There was a good Christian man here in KC who drove down to Witchita, walked into the Reformation Lutheran Church on a Sunday morning and shot George Tiller in the face. Atheists don't corner the market on shootings.

YOu know hack...the guy was mentally ill. Great. The dear leader rolled back limits on selling guns to the mentally ill, but he didn't hold up the legislation like a toddler proudly pointing to the poop he made in the potty. Just kind of let that one fly low. It was part of "doing more in 6 months than Obama did in 8 years". But you know something? I know several atheists that live a more "Christ-like" life than many bible thumping Christians. Here's an example...most atheists I know are able to conduct a discussion without throwing out the word "tard", because as the good book says - "whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me". You just called God a tard.
There you go again, telling more lies about your president, must be watching Rachel Madcow again. You cannot buy a weapon if you have been deemed mentally ill or committed domestic violence. Just like there is no "gun show loophole or "online loophole" that libtards keep spouting. There is no "military domestic violence loophole" either. If you read the state laws here: http://www.ncsl.org/research/civil-...session-of-a-firearm-by-the-mentally-ill.aspx.
Federal Law
"Under 18 U.S.C. § 922(d), it is unlawful for any person to sell or otherwise dispose of any firearm or ammunition to any person knowing or having reasonable cause to believe that such person “has been adjudicated as a mental defective or has been committed to any mental institution.”

However the system is only as good as information in it. Politicians like Obammy love to let criminals go free, just look at gun control capital of Chiraq. There's a libtard gun control winner for you.

Here's what NRA's LaPierre says about back round checks:https://www.nratv.com/series/wayne-...1-episode-5-the-truth-about-background-checks

Also spare me on the use of "libtard" and atheists live the "Christ like life", that's so laughable it's not funny. Trump voters have been called far worse, like "deplorables", and attacked and assaulted by libtards and their violent followers like Antifa. Just because they hate Trump.

Debating you on gun control is a joke, because you don't know a AR15 from a AK47, so it's really pointless, but it is rather fun. I also didn't call god a "tard", it's libtard, and that's you

W H O,...in HELLL, ever said I was an atheist, WHO ???????
Certainly not me.
Now if you want to call me an atheist because I do NOT believe a science defying BULL SHITE story like an IMMACULATE CONCEPTION, then 'knock yourself out' !!

If you want to call me an atheist because i do NOT believe a science DEFYING story of a male mortal human being " Levitating " upward toward the heavens, well then,..." Have at it " !

If you want to call me an atheist because I refuse to swallow a BULL SHITE story about 'some guy' having a Birthday on the 25th of December, when there is ABSOLUTELY zero proof of it, then.." go for it ".

It's VERY noticeable to those of us who've known you for a long time, that your posts are less and less creditable as time goes by. Your 'better' days were when you 'WERE' working @ AA, but Now, well your on par now with a Idiot like ' HACK JOB ' !!

Richard Watson states in his 1831 book, A Biblical and Theological Dictionary: “Atheist, in the strict and proper sense of the word, is one who does not believe in the existence of a god, or who owns no being superior to nature.”

There you go again, telling more lies about your president, must be watching Rachel Madcow again. You cannot buy a weapon if you have been deemed mentally ill or committed domestic violence. Just like there is no "gun show loophole or "online loophole" that libtards keep spouting. There is no "military domestic violence loophole" either. If you read the state laws here: http://www.ncsl.org/research/civil-...session-of-a-firearm-by-the-mentally-ill.aspx.
Federal Law
"Under 18 U.S.C. § 922(d), it is unlawful for any person to sell or otherwise dispose of any firearm or ammunition to any person knowing or having reasonable cause to believe that such person “has been adjudicated as a mental defective or has been committed to any mental institution.”

However the system is only as good as information in it. Politicians like Obammy love to let criminals go free, just look at gun control capital of Chiraq. There's a libtard gun control winner for you.

Here's what NRA's LaPierre says about back round checks:https://www.nratv.com/series/wayne-...1-episode-5-the-truth-about-background-checks

Also spare me on the use of "libtard" and atheists live the "Christ like life", that's so laughable it's not funny. Trump voters have been called far worse, like "deplorables", and attacked and assaulted by libtards and their violent followers like Antifa. Just because they hate Trump.

Debating you on gun control is a joke, because you don't know a AR15 from a AK47, so it's really pointless, but it is rather fun. I also didn't call god a "tard", it's libtard, and that's you
It's your book . God's a tard.

Reactions: Kev3188
Richard Watson states in his 1831 book, A Biblical and Theological Dictionary: “Atheist, in the strict and proper sense of the word, is one who does not believe in the existence of a god, or who owns no being superior to nature.”

Wow, dell, that's ' Pissah ' for one Richard Watson, ' 188 YEARS AGO '.

Similarly , ' Many Moons ' ago, it was thought that the earth was FLAT !!

First off, like everyone else, I'm heartbroken over this, and for the loved ones left behind.
That Said, I'm Wondering about the diseased Adults.
I'm wondering if ANY of them voted for T-Rump, to make sure that no one would take their precious TEXAS GUNS away.(Not that Hillary OR Bernie was going to eradicate the 2nd amendment ) And IF So, I'm 'wondering' HOW THEY LIKE THE N R A, NOW ???????
Aren't you'all forgetting something? It was another crazy white man with a gun that brought this shooter down?

Last edited:
But you know something? I know several atheists that live a more "Christ-like" life than many bible thumping Christians. Here's an example...most atheists I know are able to conduct a discussion without throwing out the word "tard", because as the good book says - "whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me". You just called God a tard.

That's because a lot of your so called Christians are self-righteous charlatans. Who cherry pick the bible while at the same time try to convince the rest of us that they are only living their lives according to what the bible says. Which means they have never actually read it or have and just consciously decided to follow certain parts.

That's because a lot of your so called Christians are self-righteous charlatans. Who cherry pick the bible while at the same time try to convince the rest of us that they are only living their lives according to what the bible says. Which means they have never actually read it or have and just consciously decided to follow certain parts.

At least they try.....

At least they try.....

Try what exactly? Other than try to convince themselves they are living their lives according to a book originally written two thousand years ago by people thought the earth was flat and didn't know where the sun went at night.

Try what exactly? Other than try to convince themselves they are living their lives according to a book originally written two thousand years ago by people thought the earth was flat and didn't know where the sun went at night.

Wrong Bucko.......flat earth was disproved by Aristotle around 330 BC (before Christianity)

Wrong Bucko.......flat earth was disproved by Aristotle around 330 BC (before Christianity)

LOL...
Do I smell a Kitty Cat?
a-garfb.gif

Oh, so you that the people who wrote the bible were aware of Aristotle and his teachings? To be honest I have no idea either one way or another.

The point I was making remains. The people who wrote the bible were ignorant of the world and universe around them. That's why something like the story of the Ark would make perfect sense to them. But to us the whole idea is ludicrous. Or to those of us who have half a brain and are willing to use it.

And (Still) ANOTHER mass shooting in northern California !!!!!!!

Hey eolesen, dell, clitrat, la la la, HOW COME these horrible shootings DO NOT occur in Canada, a country with a very big Intelligent population ???????

(curious minds would like to know) !

Oh, so you that the people who wrote the bible were aware of Aristotle and his teachings? To be honest I have no idea either one way or another.

The point I was making remains. The people who wrote the bible were ignorant of the world and universe around them. That's why something like the story of the Ark would make perfect sense to them. But to us the whole idea is ludicrous. Or to those of us who have half a brain and are willing to use it.

They found the Ark...it's in Tennessee.

Latest posts