Obama Guilty of Treason?

I figured the Republican Congress would pursue a treason charge against the man they vowed to make a one-term President. I guess they are too busy with blocking light bulb rules and such...

NEVER happen! What you and most others fail to realize is that we have a one party government. The "Republicrats" are owned by various and sundry interests, primarily the Central Banks and their Commercial Bank colleagues. Every now and then somebody gets caught with their hands in the cookie jar a bit to long and they get spanked, (Think Newt's Censure) but not thrown out of the Crony Capitalist Cabal , Barack, Rick, Newt and Mitt all know the secret handshake that let's them in the "Club". We the people are merely pawns and dupes of a corrupt system. As result only Truth is Treason in an Empire of lies!

If we had an actual news media in America, this would destroy Obama’s chances for 2012, but our “news” media will just ignore it.

Chances are that the Whitehouse was tipped off that this was going to be released because his much ballyhooed arms treaty signing was done under wraps. Away from reporters.

President Obama Signs START Treaty, Doesn't Allow Reporters in the Room

Obamas credibility is on the toilet...again.

Well, well, welll.

LOOK who's reappeared from Swamp !

I was beginning to think You and southwind may have offed yourselves because your boy NEWT (x3) was and IS............in the crapper For GOOD !!

LEAN FORWARD

I figured the Republican Congress would pursue a treason charge against the man they vowed to make a one-term President. I guess they are too busy with blocking light bulb rules and such...

Why would they want to block 'light bulb rules'??

The latest attack is the unnecessary job losses from traditional incandescent manufacturers in the United States. After already closing factories in Kentucky and Ohio, General Electric recently announced that it is closing its major incandescent factory in Winchester, Virginia—a factory that employed 200 people and the last major incandescent manufacturing facility in the United States

Oh, Tech, its GE your favorite company.....and once again, sending jobs to China.

Source

GE Closes Last Incandescent Light Bulb Plant, Jobs Sent to China

GE has closed its last major factory making incandescent light bulbs in the United States, a victim of a 2007 law banning sale of the light bulbs by 2014. Environmental activist groups promised the restrictions would create green jobs, but workers at GE's Winchester, Virginia plant are finding the law is merely creating jobs overseas in China, says the Heartland Institute.

The 2007 law imposed energy efficiency requirements that cannot be met by traditional incandescent light bulbs.
Compact fluorescent lights (CFLs), which are much more expensive than incandescent light bulbs, are the least expensive alternative.
The manufacture of CFLs, however, is labor intensive and too expensive to be done at U.S. wage rates.

GE could retrofit its Winchester plant to produce CFLs, but GE CFLs would be 50 percent more expensive than bulbs made in China with the benefit of cheap labor. Realizing it could not compete with such a cost disadvantage, GE is closing down its Winchester factory, putting 200 workers out of a job.

Those bastards

The environmentalists on the political left (the people who brought you 1.6 gallon toilets) have recently succeeded in getting ordinary light bulbs banned in the United States. The federal ban on incandescent bulbs is a clear violation of the Tenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, but unfortunately there are few people in Washington (or anywhere else) who give that technicality a second thought.

The energy bill that will phase out incandescent bulbs was proudly signed into law by President Bush, whose action is exactly what one might have expected from President Al Gore or President John Kerry.

Link

Back