Obama-Pet-Care

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Pet owners listen up: You may want to start saving more money for veterinarian care this year. The reason goes all the way back to Washington and an unintended consequence from medical reform.
Dog owner Lori Heiselman was surprised where her veterinarian posted a warning on Facebook.
The notice read: “Because medical equipment and supplies will be going up in cost, that extra expense will have to passed on to the customers.

dogs-against-obama-obamalaise-politics-1346214618.jpg

Why the increase? Its part of a new 2.3-percent federal excise tax on certain medical devices that just went into effect. The tax will help fund the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, commonly known as Obamacare, intended for people, not pets. Manufacturers pay the tax, but a recent survey found more than half plan to pass it along.

Gee and this comes as a shock, because...

Animals are getting human diseases like diabetes, cancer, etc., and since most pet owners will save a pet over a human, somebody's gotta pay. I know somebody's cat that has diabetes and has to get insulin shots like humans. A friend spent $5000 to get his dog with cancer an operation. The dog lived a week.

Euthenasia only cost me $100 when my dog got cancer. Another dog was free. Can he replace the former? For the most part, YES!