OBAMACARE ARCHITECT: “LACK OF TRANSPARENCY” WAS KEY

The PPACA was a mess from the beginning and all along the plan was to pass SOMETHING, and fix it during the conference committee, because the House and Senate bills would have been different. When Teddy Kennedy died, the Dems lost their filibuster-proof super-majority, and ended any hope that the PPACA could be fixed. Pelosi rammed through the House passage of the Senate bill exactly as written (because ANY amendments would have gotten the thing filibustered in the Senate) and the PPACA was passed.

Reactions: 3 people
Lack of transparency? I could have driven a tractor-trailer in that outcome. Lack of intelligence on the part of the sheep that bought it, that I can see!

Reactions: 4 people
traderjake said:
In a newly uncovered video, Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber admits that a “lack of transparency” was key in getting the Affordable Care Act passed because “the stupidity of the American voter” would have otherwise killed the bill.

http://www.infowars.com/obamacare-architect-lack-of-transparency-was-key-to-fooling-stupid-americans/

What's perhaps most wryly amusing there jake, lies in the fact that the universally assumed “stupidity of the American voter” in no way excluded their own demo base...but that was likely something they just took for granted from previous experience, in that they'd elected these fine people who think so little of them. Oh well, Stalinist era, high-placed soviets did refer to a great many of their own unquestioning supporters as "useful idiots".... ;)

Reactions: 2 people
“We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.” Nancy Pelosi

"Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage. And basically, call it the 'stupidity of the American voter' or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical to getting the thing to pass.” Jonathan Gruber

“This is the most transparent administration in history,” Obama

Reactions: 3 people
La Li Lu Le Lo said:
“We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.” Nancy Pelosi

"Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage. And basically, call it the 'stupidity of the American voter' or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical to getting the thing to pass.” Jonathan Gruber

“This is the most transparent administration in history,” Obama

Since those were quotes from the liberal "elite"...the only possible reason I can imagine them getting any minus votes is from forcing the realization on some "useful idiots" that even those they mindlessly (but worshipfully) elect haven't the slightest respect for them. My my...Sigh!...Who would've thought such a thing even possible? ;)

Dear Liberals:

Never forget just exactly how much your glorious "leaders" really respect you, how they routinely and overtly lie to you, and of course, how much they rely on “the stupidity of the American voter”...which btw, certainly includes YOU, at least in their estimation.

"Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage."  How truly both pathetic and utterly disgusting is that? In case anyone's still wondering, the english language translation for that is: "We're selling such a wholesale crock of complete BS that nobody would buy ANY of it if we were even at ALL honest about our true aims and intentions"....Just sayin'...

If you told Nancy Pelosi she had to take a blood test, she would ask Congress for a recess so she could study for it.

In the words of the great Fog Horn Leghorn, "She's about as sharp as a bowling ball"

Reactions: 2 people

Latest posts