ObamaCare Healthcare Professionals ?

The new healthcare plan covers everyone . . . except 30 million people!

Its interesting that with Obamacare, quite a few doctors are saying they will leave on top of the shortage that already exists plus retiring boomer MD's.
I can see a plan where people are rushed through med school and as we get older find ourselves being treated by a new modern dumbed down group of doctors with a terrible education.
Gimme a death panel.

It does not really say much about what they are going to do other than they want to do some vague stuff.

Some things it does not do is it does not address the issue of the uninsured. The proposal as vague as it is is quite specific in it's plan for abortion funding and yet does nothing to address the issue of pregnancy. They do not address birth control, family planning, sex ed … nothing. Typical of the conservative POV regarding womens reproductive rights and health. The do not say what the incentives will be to the states to reduce costs.

I also find it interesting that they are proposing this now instead of when they held the majority in both houses and the Presidency.

I also find it interesting that they are proposing this now instead of when they held the majority in both houses and the Presidency.

You do understand why the Democrats lost their majority don't you? The Republican plan was on the table when the Dems were in full control. The Democrat plan kills job (see definition here) growth.

You do understand why the Democrats lost their majority don't you? The Republican plan was on the table when the Dems were in full control. The Democrat plan kills job (see definition here) growth.

Same reason that the republicans were swept out previously. The people have very little understanding of how politics work and think that one party will do better then the other.

Not a very good plan huh?

Plans not.perfect but 30 million is better than 50 million and its better than the plan that the republicans have not offered over the past 15 years.

Do you have a list of companies that will expand?

Latest posts

Back