ObamaCare Healthcare Professionals ?

If the plan (individual mandate) was proposed by republicans it would be the best ever (oh wait, this was a republican supported idea before it became Obama care).

And if it were a plan championed by the republican candidate for president, it would be celebrated by the right. (oh wait, this plan was designed after the Massachusetts, Ronmey plan...that Romney was for and now against).

No wonder the right is wrong on this one. (or just plain confused)

Papa John's Pizza To Raise Prices Because Of Obamacare, CEO John Schnatter Says

One Papa John's franchise owner in Texas, Judy Nichols, says the law could interfere with her ability to open more restaurants.

“I have two options, I can stop offering coverage and pay the $2,000 fine, or I could keep my number of staff under 50 so the mandate doesn't apply,” she told Legal Newsline. Nichols added that the law may cost her between $20,000 to $30,000 extra in taxes. “Obamacare is making me think about cutting jobs instead," she said.

But don't worry, your health care premiums will not go up, President Wiley B. Obama promised!

There are two redily apparent reasons ObamaCare WILL ultimately fail.

! Any plan that requires action by the IRS to generate $150 billion is "Savings" through fines and penalties is fatally flawed.

2. Any HealthCare reform that doesn't address Tort reform is ultimately doomed to fail.

No tort reform because Obama is in bed with the trial lawyers association.

Same goes for the waivers of which 80% have been issued to Organized Labor, another huge donor to obama. Follow the money folks

One Papa John's franchise owner in Texas, Judy Nichols, says the law could interfere with her ability to open more restaurants.

“I have two options, I can stop offering coverage and pay the $2,000 fine, or I could keep my number of staff under 50 so the mandate doesn't apply,” she told Legal Newsline. Nichols added that the law may cost her between $20,000 to $30,000 extra in taxes. “Obamacare is making me think about cutting jobs instead," she said.

But don't worry, your health care premiums will not go up, President Wiley B. Obama promised!

"One Papa John's franchise owner in Texas, Judy Nichols, says the law could interfere with her ability to open more restaurants."

I think she has bigger worries. Like the fact that Papa John's makes crappy pizza and the only people who will eat it are broke college students.

An extra .11 or .14 cents per pizza. I think even drunk/broke college students can afford that. The question that should be asked is how much do the unisured cost this country on an annual basis.

An extra .11 or .14 cents per pizza. I think even drunk/broke college students can afford that. The question that should be asked is how much do the unisured cost this country on an annual basis.

In the end, 20 million people short of any health coverage what's so ever. Lets not worry about them, Obama doesn't.

In the end, 20 million people short of any health coverage what's so ever. Lets not worry about them, Obama doesn't.

No he doesn't because he's counting on us not focusing on the bigger picture. ObamaCare in its current form is doomed to fail and slowly as it does the abortion will morph into a fully socialized single payer system. If you actually read the bill as passed this becomes quite obviousthat it is merely a transisional vehicle and we as a nation will follow blindly over the Abyss as more and more Liberty is taken from us.

Latest posts

Back