One year ago, Trump beat the Hildabeast Crime Syndicate

Hackman

Veteran
Sep 30, 2003
One year ago the lib tears fell, and they haven't stopped since. In fact they have gotten worse, with shooting of legislators, death threats, Russia, Russia, Russia, and violent protests by the radical lefties because Trump won the White House.

10 minutes of the best from the snowflakes in the media.

ENJOY

Russia, Russia, Russia. Yes we keep talking about Russia. You might not realize this, but Russia used to control the USSR, and most of Eastern Europe. During conservative icon Ronald Reagan's presidency Russia (USSR) was probably Reagan's greatest foe. Do you think Reagan would have let his family and aides meet secretly with Russian agents if it would have helped him win? No. I am almost certain the idea would repulse him as would the idea that the leader of his Republican party let it happen in 2016. Stay tuned, it sounds like Flynn will be indicted next. I am sure Trump is itching to pardon them all! But they just won't let him doh!

It has been painful to watch Trump try to destroy our country and alienate many of our allies, but it has energized voters, both Democrat and independent. There were people who voted in VA yesterday who did not know the name of the candidates, but they just wanted to vote against Trump's party. Normally that is not something I would recommend, but these are desperate times....

Russia, Russia, Russia. Yes we keep talking about Russia. You might not realize this, but Russia used to control the USSR, and most of Eastern Europe. During conservative icon Ronald Reagan's presidency Russia (USSR) was probably Reagan's greatest foe. Do you think Reagan would have let his family and aides meet secretly with Russian agents if it would have helped him win? No. I am almost certain the idea would repulse him as would the idea that the leader of his Republican party let it happen in 2016. Stay tuned, it sounds like Flynn will be indicted next. I am sure Trump is itching to pardon them all! But they just won't let him doh!

It has been painful to watch Trump try to destroy our country and alienate many of our allies, but it has energized voters, both Democrat and independent. There were people who voted in VA yesterday who did not know the name of the candidates, but they just wanted to vote against Trump's party. Normally that is not something I would recommend, but these are desperate times....
You think Billdo Clinton would get $500,000 for a speech from the Russians now?
How about the $145 million to the Clinton Crime Foundation from the Russians, think that would happen now? Nope, out of power, nothing to sell.

My man.....I bet you have no clue Hillary and company DID meet with Russian and British agents and Hillary campaign and Obama's FBI paid for unproven Russian prefab dirt. No wonder why Fusion/GPS has been stonewalling congress on releasing their bank records which will show who paid out monies to Fusion? LOL

John Podesta of the Podesta Crime Syndicate, was asked by Trey Gowdy who paid for the Trump Dossier and Podesta said he had no idea......best part.....congress knew who did.....it was the guy sitting next to Podesta, his own lawyer....LOL

Jesus Christ, you couldn't make this stuff up.....LOL

Give me a link showing Trump having contact with Russia to effect the election.

Diane Feinstein can't and I don't think you got anything better than she has access to.

He’s always struck me as a guy that ends the night pounding one out to a JC Penny’s catalog.
Huh, well I always thought of you as spending your weekends at the dog pound looking for your next four legged lover with a furry tail... as Wonder Mutt seems to be plum wore out.

Last edited:
My man.....I bet you have no clue Hillary and company DID meet with Russian and British agents and Hillary campaign and Obama's FBI paid for unproven Russian prefab dirt. No wonder why Fusion/GPS has been stonewalling congress on releasing their bank records which will show who paid out monies to Fusion? LOL

John Podesta of the Podesta Crime Syndicate, was asked by Trey Gowdy who paid for the Trump Dossier and Podesta said he had no idea......best part.....congress knew who did.....it was the guy sitting next to Podesta, his own lawyer....LOL

Diane Feinstein can't and I don't think you got anything better than she has access to.
Dell, It seems to be that Gulfcoast has her head firmly inserted in the backside of the Hildabeast. Can't grasp the concept of the fact the Clinton Crime Syndicates "pay for play" from the Russians or how that now they are out of power, Hildabeast has to sell moronic books like "What Happened" to keep that cash rolling in. Soon to be out on paperback at a Wal Mart near you for $3.95.

Lets hope that Russian investigation is over soon, I can't wait to see the Clintions finally in handcuffs.

First, I am not your man lol. Second, read what I wrote before responding and you will see I never said Trump met with Russia. I said his family and aides did and that the idea of that would repulse Reagan. I notice none of the conservatives on here will dare to refute that, but I digress.

Anyway, read what I wrote first and you will not have wasted time that could have spent listening to talk radio or infowars.

You think Billdo Clinton would get $500,000 for a speech from the Russians now?
How about the $145 million to the Clinton Crime Foundation from the Russians, think that would happen now? Nope, out of power, nothing to sell.

Yes! I agree with you. Out of power because she lost lol! Don't be obsessed with Clinton. She will never run for anything again, which is something she will soon have in common with Trump.

Now regarding President Trump. Trump cheated and won! Celebrate! Do it soon because the elections next year will not be kind. Please keep doing what you are doing and listening to the people you are listening to. Please.

Dell, It seems to be that Gulfcoast has her head firmly inserted in the backside of the Hildabeast. Can't grasp the concept of the fact the Clinton Crime Syndicates "pay for play" from the Russians or how that now they are out of power, Hildabeast has to sell moronic books like "What Happened" to keep that cash rolling in. Soon to be out on paperback at a Wal Mart near you for $3.95.

Lets hope that Russian investigation is over soon, I can't wait to see the Clintions finally in handcuffs.

LOL. You two can't grasp that you won! You WON! What is with all the drama? Here let me help you.

91vQO6cIxNL._AC_UL320_SR208,320_.jpg

Yes! I agree with you. Out of power because she lost lol! Don't be obsessed with Clinton. She will never run for anything again, which is something she will soon have in common with Trump.

Now regarding President Trump. Trump cheated and won! Celebrate! Do it soon because the elections next year will not be kind. Please keep doing what you are doing and listening to the people you are listening to. Please.
Out of power and nothing to sell to our enemies, get it right. I'm not obsessed with the Clintons, in fact I hope she keeps running her mouth and trying to get back in power. Hopefully she will stay in the game. The DNC needs her, because they have no one else to run.

Again, how did Trump cheat? Please show us how Trump cheated. I will keep listening to my people, you do the same. If you think the liberals are heading for big wins in 2018, I will say I doubt it. If the economy keeps going and tax cuts get voted in. You are over confident because of some governor wins in blue states, that could be a mistake. People vote with their pocket books, and so far it's getting better.