OPEN INVITE US AIRWAYS EMPLOYEES, US AVIATION MEMBERS, VIEWERS, FRIENDS....

Would you consider attending?

• Absolutely, count me in!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Probably

• I would want to, but I haven't met you so it would be weird for me. On the fence..

• I don't know you personally, but count me in anyway *W*

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2007
Charlotte, NC
FRIDAY, AUGUST 14th 2009 (evening sometime, till rediculous o clock, venue TBA, Charlotteish, NC)

Hello everyone!! I am giving you ample notice, THREE MONTHS. I don't want you picking up trips, I dont want vacations, I want you to come to my party. I don't care if we've never met. I'm one of those "Them's My Network" types. I don't have very many close friends , but I know and love everyone. This forum has been an outlet, and so many people I don't even know have reached out to support me, my US Airways/US Aviation family.

The reason I need to start this now is because I want to know how big of a place to get. I have ALWAYS wanted to throw down on my 30th.

I don't care if we've never met, if you read my thread and liked it, if I don't annoy you, you're invited. If you know who I am and haven't said anything, I don't care. If you want to have a good time that might be illegal in seven states, you're invited. It will be in a public, safe setting and I don't want anyone to feel out of place..I truly would be honored to greet every guest if even for the very first time. I mean that.

Most of the people there won't know each other, so you'll be in good company. That's the good thing about this industry, even though we don't know each other , we are all connected.

I've had a horrible year, and I really, really, really want a big party. I have never had one.

Please say you'll come!

SAVE THE DAMN DATE!!! I'll even make it a gnomey theme.

I dont even care about presents, I really just want presence. I will have a guest book where you can privately put who you are,if you choose. I don't want any weird "I'm CLTMONKEYARSE on US AV" announcements. That's dorky. We don't need that.

I WANT TO PARTY!!!!!

*PS...If you're another airline employee and you're cheating on your airline and reading my thread you are invited too. But I dont want this crap in the water cooler so it has to be work related. Wait, I dont work at US Airways...but if I did.....

:)

I think this is a fantastic idea. And I'm sure a great time will be had by all. Everyone should have a big throw down at least once. I did for my 40th. :) I'm a Leo, too. And the big cats know how to party!!
:up:

I think this is a fantastic idea. And I'm sure a great time will be had by all. Everyone should have a big throw down at least once. I did for my 40th. :) I'm a Leo, too. And the big cats know how to party!!
:up:
WOOHOO!!!

Ill do an open invite at work too because i "kind of" know everyone meaning, I know them enough to party down, and I am afraid I'd leave someone out, so the more the merrier. Then I was like, well, I can't leave out my network on here. Then there's the crowd of people I actually talk to regularly who will go, plus guest...it has a potential to be crazy.

*W*

Some people might call it lame , I just love to surround myself with people. You go to a bar , uninvited, full of people you dont know....why not come to my throwdown....chances are, if we all work for the same company, people will be like OMG!! I know you!!

I need a poll so I can figure out what it's going to cost me to reserve somewhere and how big. I'm serious.

DO MY POLL. COME TO MY PARTY!! DONT BE A JERK!!

Are you sure this is not your Second 30 birthday????? Being From the EAST???!! Everyone has to be at least 60, right??? Just kidding...... HAPPY B-day!! You are a baby, just like all of US at America West!!!
But, please forgive ME, you all look great on the East!!! No sarcasm. Many years to come!! :up:
I can only imagine being so Senior, so. please be kind, I honor ALL of you Senior people. Thanks for your service! And please.....take a joke :lol: :p

Shannon...You know I love you even though you pick on me...Text me sometime today and we'll talk...August 14th has a big day for me too so maybe I'll just drop mine for you *winks*

YV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back