US Airways Night at Comedy Zone Charlotte

SNN

Jan 19, 2011
Hey guys it's SNN, your favorite gnome! (I forgot my password to the other one)!! Because I am opening for the celebrity act , the Comedy Zone has made it US Airways night in honor of my extended family (especially since this site is really where my funny bone was formed) (I'm also going to be making some "Wendy's" Jokes....)

Wednesday, the 23rd of Nov (night before Thanksgiving!) I have a nice allotment for some comped admissions. If you're interested, the Comedy Zone is a neat little venue inside the NC Music Factory, where I have done PR since they have been open. I love their family of vendors.

I would love to extend this invitation to you, if you contact me via email (I dont really check the Direct Messages on here, sorry) and tell me how many people you'd like to bring, I will have tickets for you at Will Call under the main person's name. The show is at 8pm, but arrive at 730ish and enter through the Saloon Restaurant. There, you'll be guided to the ticket desk where you'll be shown to your table!! There is also a huge afterparty at the Saloon so stay and throw a few back!!

Here is some information on the main act, DS Sanders

NFO ON DARREN:

Darren “DS” Sanders is one of the funniest comedians touring today; a must see show when he’s playing a venue near you! Darren is a dead on writer who turns life’s everyday simplicities into side splitting comedy routines. DS is known as the man of many faces and his facial expressions are as descriptive as his words. Very interactive with his audiences, never be surprised if you or someone in your party becomes part of the show. But don’t worry, it’s always in good taste. This comedy veteran is very diverse and is the right comic for any audience.

Contact me via email at [email protected], or via my site, shannondawnmedia.com, or follow me on twitter for updates on future events and shows, I will always take care of my Wendy's Family.

disclaimer: Wendy's does not mean US Airways. I am not making fun of US Airways in anyway and everything I say on here should be considered sketchy at best.

Reactions: 1 person
Just got word that 20 Year US veteran Sid Davis is a featured act as well, if you know Sid, please email me and come on out!!! It's airline night!! w00tw00t!!