Orlando Res Closing Jan 10!

I am so sorry for all my compatriots in MCO. We have survived many a war together. Best of luck to all.

Anyone transferring to INT we would love to have you.

I believe the last day shift in gen res went to a person with 1988 seniority or maybe 89. Now with no overnights who knows what will happen. But hey, the worst you can do is a 330p-mid shift.

In INT 1987 sometimes holds a day shift with lovely days off...Tues/Wed..with a start time of 10:00am or later...although most times it's afternoons with partial weekends off...sorry for the honesty..although we'd be happy to have you join us in INT...the weather is a little better here than in PIT.

Pit holds daylight now around 1988-89...but with the new schedule and the ovnts gone - it's hard to[BR]tell where we will fall. MCO - you are welcome to come to PIT. Good luck to all of you and may God Bless you and your families.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 11/27/2002 3:45:48 PM callgirlcindie wrote:

I am in International res in INT. With 1981 hire date, to get full weekends off, I would be barely hanging on to a 10:am shift. If you come to INT, Chairman's Pref is the best for senority. Good Luck.
----------------
[/blockquote]
I for one have decided to hang it up. I've followed this airline all over the country and have decided for enough is enough. My brother said something prophetic to me yesterday while on the phone. He said USAirways is not your family, your family is your husband and your daughter, your brothers and sisters and true friends. USAir is an income for you, and you can always find another income. And you know what, he's right. So to those of you who stay on I wish you the best and will continue to support USAirways, but slow the wagon down because after 16 years, I'm hopping off and making my home here in Florida

I am in International res in INT. With 1981 hire date, to get full weekends off, I would be barely hanging on to a 10:am shift. If you come to INT, Chairman's Pref is the best for senority. Good Luck.

RES87rno...good advice that your brother gave you. For me I am going to wait and see how things shake out this upcoming week before I make my choice to either transfer or to furlough. Gotta a feeling it is going to get very interesting.

Hard to say how many are going to transfer at this time. It appears to be around 50 with the majority choosing INT. But you hear one thing one day and another thing another day.