Other Airline Forums are Duds

i'll tell you one thing , this message board sure google's well , that's how i found it in the first place ,and i wasn't even looking for message boards ,i was going to our airlines web cite .

Maybe we're just the smartest, most eloquent and expressive group of employees and customers in the airline business! :up:

HERE, HERE!! I am PROUD that we speak out and loud!! We speak the truth of the ills of this industry where everyone else tries to hide in denial. We ARE the watch dog and ALL of us...even the ones we dislike, should be proud that we care enough and are passionate about this industry to speak up!!

SS255, VERY WELL STATED!! :up: :up: :up:

HERE, HERE!! I am PROUD that we speak out and loud!! We speak the truth of the ills of this industry where everyone else tries to hide in denial. We ARE the watch dog and ALL of us...even the ones we dislike, should be proud that we care enough and are passionate about this industry to speak up!!

Word! :up:

Thanks! I always say (and live by the motto) "Do what's right; not what's easy." And I find that the people who are most passionate about something (anything!) are usually the most interesting. I love reading all of the strong opinions on this board, and while I am often afraid to jump into the mosh pit, I never regret running my opinions up the flagpole and seeing who salutes them, and how. :)

We were the first, the poster child for airline corporate greed, destroying the airline who was the highest paid in the industry with the best benefits. The other airlines didn't realize that WE were fighting for ALL OF US. We have got to eliminate the Railroad Labor Act so we can finally, ALL OF US, do something about this. That is why we are so passionate and talkative on this sight. We are just trying to get someone, anyone to listen and to help us!

I'm one of the "oldies" who migrated over here from Planebusiness.com when their idiot owner (I forgot her name) decided to charge for posting. :rolleyes:

Planebusiness.com was the same way -- most of the activity was US. This site was pretty low-key until we all came over and stirred things up, and lots more people have joined since then; the snowball effect. :)

I'm one of the "oldies" who migrated over here from Planebusiness.com when their idiot owner (I forgot her name) decided to charge for posting. :rolleyes:

Planebusiness.com was the same way -- most of the activity was US. This site was pretty low-key until we all came over and stirred things up, and lots more people have joined since then; the snowball effect. :)

Most of the activity was US?

You don't remember Downtown Beirut? The AA forum?

The AA forum was closed/suspended the fighting there got so bad,and was only reopened after September 11.

Holly got tired of having to police the forums, all the fire fights between AA/TWA employees and the AMFA/TWU wars.

For what was supposedly an industry discussion board she spent an awful lot of time putting out fires on her message boards,and got sick of it.

Most of the activity was US?

You don't remember Downtown Beirut? The AA forum?

The AA forum was closed/suspended the fighting there got so bad,and was only reopened after September 11.

Holly got tired of having to police the forums, all the fire fights between AA/TWA employees and the AMFA/TWU wars.
For what was supposedly an industry discussion board she spent an awful lot of time putting out fires on her message boards,and got sick of it.

That's true, I forgot about that.

Latest posts