OUT OF COURT SETTLEMENT

Ahhhh.... All this does is reinforce the fact that blackmail DELETED BY MODERATORis alive and well in 2006. Furthermore, it encourages every minority to develop their own schemes to get free flights and/or ugrades. This is just a bunch of bullshirt and US should have told the Imams to go pound sand. DELETED BY MODERATOR

They are simply emulating what corporations do to their own employees.

I seem to remember a certain corporation that "blackmailed" a certain pilot group over a retirement. Can't seem to get all the details but it involved a naive MEC who did not do the least little bit of "due diligence", like an independent auditor to verify numbers, etc., you know the game.

Perhaps the company will do a little of what the pilot group should have done.

BTW, you don't know that the Imans "came from the land of sand". Muslims have been here for generations. They may even be more patriotic to the US than the Bush family, not that that would take very much...........

The next time this type of situation occurs, and mark my words it will happen again, I hope the Captain demands a dozens armed air marshalls to be added to the flight and then they can continue without """"OFFENDING"""" anyone. Enough said.

Let's not forget to give them a lovely parting gift:

polish_canned_ham.JPG

Back