Democrats support radical Islamist

local 12 proud

Veteran
Mar 5, 2004
"This is a slap in the face of good citizens who do their patriotic duty and come forward, and it caves in to radical Islamists," said Rep. Peter T. King, New York Republican and ranking member of the House Homeland Security Committee.

Mr. King and Rep. Steve Pearce, New Mexico Republican, sponsored the provision after a group of Muslim imams filed a federal civil rights lawsuit against US Airways and unknown "John Doe" passengers. The imams were removed from US Airways Flight 300 on Nov. 20 after fellow passengers on the Minneapolis-to-Phoenix flight complained about the imams' suspicious behavior.

"Democrats are trying to find any technical excuse to keep immunity out of the language of the bill to protect citizens, who in good faith, report suspicious activity to police or law enforcement," Mr. King said. "I don't see how you can have a homeland security bill without protecting people who come forward to report suspicious activity."

http://washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a.../107200094/1002

Actually, it looks like Democrats support ordinary patriotic US Citizens, over PARANIOD US Citizens.

Actually, it looks like Democrats support ordinary patriotic US Citizens, over PARANIOD US Citizens.

So a few Muslim Imams who demonstrate terrorist tendencies on a plane loaded with 'NORMAL' folks are the real victims in your twisted perverted view?

Just like all 'Bush' hating Libs you can't see the forest for the trees because of your blind hatred for the current administration and anything that pertains to 'Terrorism' is NOTHING MORE THAN A BUMPER STICKER SLOGAN to you!

Windows on the world would have been a good place for you to get a clear view.. <_<

Yup, PARANIOD......

Just because I think ‘islamic extremists’ are out to get us doesn’t make me paranoid (based on their doctrine and actions).
Their ‘ideology’ is quite different than what the main stream perceives and reports.

If you would like to live under Sharia Law, then we are not in agreement.

Take Care,
B) UT

Maybe cautiously concerned.....

Standard mantra today is neighbors describing the guy next door as being a very nice person,quiet,kept to himself,never would have expected something like this....

Just never know these days.....

Paranoia during Nazi Germany led many people to turn in their neighbors b/c they looked guilty. I guess it is a good model to be able to turn in anybody b/c it worked out well for the peaceful/open-minded nazis. I vote for the John Doe amendment...how could it possibly go wrong?? :blink:

Paranoia during Nazi Germany led many people to turn in their neighbors b/c they looked guilty. I guess it is a good model to be able to turn in anybody b/c it worked out well for the peaceful/open-minded nazis. I vote for the John Doe amendment...how could it possibly go wrong?? :blink:

Do your 'really' believe that this is the same situation?
I agree with accountability but this takes it ‘another’ step too far.

What 'lawyer' actually crafted this? :shock:

Litigation and the fear of litigious reprisal is one of the greatest drains on our society. :down:

People ‘fear’ each other because we may be sued for calling our neighbor (or someone else) an ####.
(Not right or wrong, but 'individual' perception)

Do you perceive this as a positive or a negative?

:blink:

Do your 'really' believe that this is the same situation?
I agree with accountability but this takes it ‘another’ step too far.

What 'lawyer' actually crafted this? :shock:

Litigation and the fear of litigious reprisal is one of the greatest drains on our society. :down:

People ‘fear’ each other because we may be sued for calling our neighbor (or someone else) an ####.
(Not right or wrong, but 'individual' perception)

Do you perceive this as a positive or a negative?

:blink:

I perceive it as a negative that with protectionist (protecting those against civil freedoms) legislation, every time 700 or local 12 sees somebody with a turban or a tunic (hell...even a toga b/c they don't understand anything but what they wear themselves) they will call the cops and never have to deal with the consequences of crying wolf. In the meantime, over 99% of the people that they call the cops on and begin a "terruh" investigation on will be completely innocent. Then...the innocent people that are constantly being called out in public just b/c they are different will truly begin to hate their fellow Americans that are white-bread and hateful and there you have it...a disenfranchised group in our own country that is fed up and actually does turn to the darkside. All b/c we wanted to allow anyone with a prejudice to label anyone they want a terruhist...all w/o any retrobution.

No...it is clear to me that with many peoples' postings on this board they are not looking for terrorists but rather anyone that doesn't look like them. To them, anyone with an accent or a different skin tone is dangerous. Again...sounds exactly like Nazi Germany. You could phone in your neighbor b/c he/she was a jew (i.e. didn't speak exactly like you and had different beliefs) and the gov't approved of such actions. How you can't see the inevitable consequences of the John Doe legislation is beyond me...and a little disturbing. Ignorance of history and inability to forsee the dire consequences of current actions leads us right back to the same problems we've had in the past.

I perceive it as a negative that with protectionist (protecting those against civil freedoms) legislation, every time 700 or local 12 sees somebody with a turban or a tunic (hell...even a toga b/c they don't understand anything but what they wear themselves) they will call the cops and never have to deal with the consequences of crying wolf. In the meantime, over 99% of the people that they call the cops on and begin a "terruh" investigation on will be completely innocent. Then...the innocent people that are constantly being called out in public just b/c they are different will truly begin to hate their fellow Americans that are white-bread and hateful and there you have it...a disenfranchised group in our own country that is fed up and actually does turn to the darkside. All b/c we wanted to allow anyone with a prejudice to label anyone they want a terruhist...all w/o any retrobution.

No...it is clear to me that with many peoples' postings on this board they are not looking for terrorists but rather anyone that doesn't look like them. To them, anyone with an accent or a different skin tone is dangerous. Again...sounds exactly like Nazi Germany. You could phone in your neighbor b/c he/she was a jew (i.e. didn't speak exactly like you and had different beliefs) and the gov't approved of such actions. How you can't see the inevitable consequences of the John Doe legislation is beyond me...and a little disturbing. Ignorance of history and inability to forsee the dire consequences of current actions leads us right back to the same problems we've had in the past.

Gawd...can't you be a little more melodramatic? :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

What part of 'suspicious behavior' don't you grasp ding dong? :blink:

Six imams were kicked off a US Airways flight last week in Minneapolis for committing several acts of suspicious behavior, not just because they said their evening prayers before boarding the plane, a police report shows, contradicting earlier media reports.

US Airways manager Robby Taylor Davis told police three of the six imams had one-way only tickets and only one passenger checked luggage. He also said in the police report that most of the six requested seat-belt extensions typically used by obese people despite being thin.

Also, a passenger on the plane who speaks Arabic heard the group mention Saddam Hussein and criticize the United States' involvement in Iraq. The passenger, whose named was redacted from the police report, said he saw two of the men take seats in the front of the plane, two take seats in the middle, and two more in the back.

Minneapolis police, along with U.S. Federal Air Marshals, decided the collective behavior of the group was suspicious enough to detain the men and question them.

Yea, and I'm 'PARANOID' :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts