Paycut Paycheck

firstamendment

Veteran
Apr 1, 2003
Visit site
Dear Managers of US Airways,

I hope you enjoy the fact that you only took a 1% cut in your already inflated salaries. I just received my 21% cut paycheck...oh and thanks for the screw you letter about our pension on the same day.

Let's see, for the f/a's and pilots, we have one more of our "bigger" <_< 15th paychecks left....in December. While you deck your halls with loads of money, just know I won't have enough money to don my GAY aparelle.

So to management, HAVE A MERRY F$$$ing Christmas!!!! :angry: :angry: :down:

firstamendment said:
[post="200932"][/post]​

Firstamendment,

Understand your anger .

Wish I had not read your "F$$$ing" associated with my saviors B day.

with a lot of luck they will all get eaten by a huge shark named jaws but then again no shark would want to eat them because the sharks then would have to tak a huge cut--a huge cut out of their stomachs!!!!!!! i will not wish these vampires any happy holidays as they do not deserve it for putting us the employees out of 21% while they walk around laughing hard with their huge bonuses and checks

fatherabraham said:
Firstamendment,

Understand your anger .

[post="200954"][/post]​
To you and others who feel the same way, my heartfelt apologies. ;)

firstamendment said:
Dear Managers of US Airways,

I hope you enjoy the fact that you only took a 1% cut in your already inflated salaries. I just received my 21% cut paycheck...oh and thanks for the screw you letter about our pension on the same day.

[post="200932"][/post]​

Uh Oh, carefull or you be off the list for Christmas Cheese Wheel or Cookies. Oh sorry, just remembered, the cheese and cookies are only for the Exec's in CCY this year. But maybe we can get a coupon for Govt. cheese. ;)

fatherabraham said:
Firstamendment,

Understand your anger .

[post="200954"][/post]​

Oh my, Father, please...it's just your dirty mind working overtime. Relax... :)

First,

First I am very sorry for all that's going on with your colleagues and the company. Second, in spite of all this, I want to REALLY thank you and your colleagues for not taking this out on us, your loyal passengers...we sincerely DO appreciate that you continue to do the outstanding job you always have.

That said, I know of more than a few folks in CCY who are pretty high up, and have lost their pensions and retirements as well---some with as many as 35 or more years of service!! While I understand your anger and frustration, let's be realistic about the root causes of the problem.

I know you are all quick to blame years of mismanagement, but what about competition and antiquated workrules? What about oil? I think it ALL ads up....

As customers, my colleagues and I are doing whatever we can to help--by continuing to fly with you and to give words of encouragement to everyone we come in contact with...I don't know what else we can do other than to continue to buy tickets and say thank you to each of you....

I wish you all nothing but the best and sincerely hope we can find a way to recover and grow....

My best to you all........

Art at ISP said:
First,

First I am very sorry for all that's going on with your colleagues and the company. Second, in spite of all this, I want to REALLY thank you and your colleagues for not taking this out on us, your loyal passengers...we sincerely DO appreciate that you continue to do the outstanding job you always have.

That said, I know of more than a few folks in CCY who are pretty high up, and have lost their pensions and retirements as well---some with as many as 35 or more years of service!! While I understand your anger and frustration, let's be realistic about the root causes of the problem.

I know you are all quick to blame years of mismanagement, but what about competition and antiquated workrules? What about oil? I think it ALL ads up....

As customers, my colleagues and I are doing whatever we can to help--by continuing to fly with you and to give words of encouragement to everyone we come in contact with...I don't know what else we can do other than to continue to buy tickets and say thank you to each of you....

I wish you all nothing but the best and sincerely hope we can find a way to recover and grow....

My best to you all........
[post="201116"][/post]​

Thanks Art,

We all know there are alot of components to the situation and see the realities but the 21% thing vs. 1% just gets to me. I and most of us thank you for your support. I'm not sure which surprises me more...the great job we do or the customers that put up with us.

Take care and YOU have a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukka, Happy Kwanza, and Happy Festivus!! :)

Firstamendment,

Thanks for your reply. I hope that you and all of your colleagues can find a way to have a wonderful holiday as well--

You should be proud of the great job you all do--that is WHY you have loyal customers like me and my FFOCUS friends.

If you have any ideas how else we can help, feel free to PM or email me.

My best to you all,

I sent my outdated-moldy cheese back one year. Attached with one Triscuit cracker ..

It was NOT APPRECIATED...

Give me nothing..

I mentioned this to a lawyer friend of mine,who simply laughed at this DISGUSTING organization..

May ALL OF MGMT ROT IN HELL!!!

Senior management has taken 20% paycuts, reduced benefits, reduced retirement, and the transition to PDO's.

In regard to DB retirement plans, the following information was made available on theHub.

According to US Airways, "The PBGC pays most people all pension benefits, but some people may lose certain benefits that are not guaranteed. PBGC spokesman Jeffrey Speicher told the Philadelphia Inquirer that US Airways has $2.3 billion in unfunded pension liabilities, and the agency estimates that its obligations to US Airways workers would be $2.1 billion, so payments to retirees would not be reduced significantly. 'We don’t anticipate a massive benefit reduction in the US Airways case,' he told the newspaper."

For more information go to the PBGC website at www.pbgc.gov

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot