Pelosi Sports A Hijab

So, what are you the other 49.999999% of the time? :p

B) UT

P.S.
Breathe... :lol:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

An American, WHO is not shy about critizing this country/government when it is WRONG !!
(The last 6 1/2 years have been VERY taxing) !!!

NH/BB's

ps,

NOBODY on this forum, is more PRO WAR/AFGANISTAN than me !

NOBODY on this forum is more ANTI WAR/IRAQ than me !

(I guess maybe thats why that great expose .."HUBRIS"...is FLYING off of the shelves of bookstores, all over the free world)

..."700IAM", ...I"M STILL WAITING FOR YOUR "EXPLANATION" OF MANIFEST DESTINY" !!!!!!!!!!!!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

My reply to your kind would be one that even a very simple mind could comprehend, but since you don't meet that requirement due to your lost state, I will remain silent and waste no more energy on the helpless lost pathetic souls who pollute and use this forum for nothing more than defecation thrills.

Someone needs to call the exterminator back. I thought we sprayed for pests but apparently some are more resistant than others.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

An American, WHO is not shy about critizing this country/government when it is WRONG !!
(The last 6 1/2 years have been VERY taxing) !!!

NH/BB's

ps,

NOBODY on this forum, is more PRO WAR/AFGANISTAN than me !

NOBODY on this forum is more ANTI WAR/IRAQ than me !

(I guess maybe thats why that great expose .."HUBRIS"...is FLYING off of the shelves of bookstores, all over the free world)

I can’t argue with that statement. :(

If you remember, I was an ardent supporter of ‘NOT’ going to Iraq, because there was/is no justification. Now we are in a situational mire wherein we haven’t satisfied our commitment with Afghanistan (which is still a Taliban craphole), nor Iraq (Mission Accomplished :wacko: ).

I also do not respect the ‘chicken hawks’ that voted for the Iraq invasion but now vote against it. Our ‘leaders’ should be smarter than us and maybe with a few more history lessons, they will (but I freeking doubt it). :down:

Now these same ‘chicken hawks’ are trying to capitalize on the failure in Iraq while ‘our’ sons, daughters, friends, and family are getting killed and maimed (physically and/or psychologically) while they debate their ‘politically correct’ decision.View attachment 5951

JMHO, we should ‘hang’ the lot of our republicrats and democans as they are not serving the country on this issue and ‘many/many’ others. :rant:

There isn't a 'single' politician that I would vote for today outside of Joe Lieberman (being before Alfred E. Newman). :p

B) UT

I can’t argue with that statement. :(

If you remember, I was an ardent supporter of ‘NOT’ going to Iraq, because there was/is no justification. Now we are in a situational mire wherein we haven’t satisfied our commitment with Afghanistan (which is still a Taliban craphole), nor Iraq (Mission Accomplished :wacko: ).

I also do not respect the ‘chicken hawks’ that voted for the Iraq invasion but now vote against it. Our ‘leaders’ should be smarter than us and maybe with a few more history lessons, they will (but I freeking doubt it). :down:

Now these same ‘chicken hawks’ are trying to capitalize on the failure in Iraq while ‘our’ sons, daughters, friends, and family are getting killed and maimed (physically and/or psychologically) while they debate their ‘politically correct’ decision.View attachment 5951

JMHO, we should ‘hang’ the lot of our republicrats and democans as they are not serving the country on this issue and ‘many/many’ others. :rant:
There isn't a 'single' politician that I would vote for today outside of Joe Lieberman (being before Alfred E. Newman). :p

B) UT

Wow, aside from the Lieberman thing I actually agree with you.

Wow, aside from the Lieberman thing I actually agree with you.
From the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette:

Residents more active watchdogs

Garfield's public-safety task force was for years the most assertive of any civilian group in the area. Today, police say they have noticed a surge in similar public safety vigilance among other groups in the city.

700IAM;

AND......S T I L L.....I (patiently) AWAIT your definition(and MORE importantly) your ATTEMPT/JUSTIFICATION of the false PHROPHESY of "MANIFEST DESTINY" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(If your "stymied", trying to find a "just" explanation, perhaps there is a 1-800- Dial-A-Pastor in your area, who can "TRY" to come up with a credible answer to help you)

As for me, I'm NOT going ANYWHERE, so "keep trying" !!!!!!!

NH/BB's

700IAM;

AND......S T I L L.....I (patiently) AWAIT your definition(and MORE importantly) your ATTEMPT/JUSTIFICATION of the false PHROPHESY of "MANIFEST DESTINY" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(If your "stymied", trying to find a "just" explanation, perhaps there is a 1-800- Dial-A-Pastor in your area, who can "TRY" to come up with a credible answer to help you)

As for me, I'm NOT going ANYWHERE, so "keep trying" !!!!!!!

NH/BB's

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manifest_Destiny :blink: