Pelosi Sports A Hijab

Is that the best you can do, resort to name calling?

Oh, I guess the next best thing you do is to quote unidentified sources without attribution. At least I always identify both the origins of what I quote and provide a link to a mainstream source where it can be checked out for accuracy and bias.

I guess it's time to add you to my ignore list.

Plonk.

P.S. Don't bother responding, as I will not be reading it.

I like these clown Lib's who come on here and pontificate and take stuff out of context then run home to mama with a huge waa-waa..... :lol:

My deepest condolences

I love this "Pelosi Sports a Hijab" titles....had the internet been bigger in the 80's...what kind of headline would "Reagan sells arms to enemy who held Americans hostage for over a year" would you have printed?

Duh...I didn't start the thread,Dude.... ;)

I guess it's time to add you to my ignore list.

Plonk.

P.S. Don't bother responding, as I will not be reading it.

Wonder what he's going to do when Syria breaks their treaty with Israel :lol:

I love this "Pelosi Sports a Hijab" titles....had the internet been bigger in the 80's...what kind of headline would "Reagan sells arms to enemy who held Americans hostage for over a year" would you have printed?

So two wrongs makes a right?

...And last I heard Pelosi is speaker of the house, not Leader of the free world.

So two wrongs makes a right?

...And last I heard Pelosi is speaker of the house, not Leader of the free world.
No...two wrongs don't make a right...but how come when a Republican administration did it, the president is viewed as one of the greatest in American History, and the Colonel who carried it out is hailed as potential presidential material???? Somewhere in here I hear a glass house shattering.

No...two wrongs don't make a right...but how come when a Republican administration did it, the president is viewed as one of the greatest in American History, and the Colonel who carried it out is hailed as potential presidential material???? Somewhere in here I hear a glass house shattering.

Well actually he ranks 15th and Iran/Contra was not his defining moment. As for O. North a good Military Man, and we've certainly had worse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_ra...ates_Presidents

Pelosi That is the Name Of the POST'S, CORRECT :p ?
Pelosi Backing College BENIFITS for ILLEGALS.
SHE Is In Favor of REVIVEing the DREAM ACT LEGISLATION,That Gives the ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT'S The Same Benifits as OUR LEAGAL STUDENT'S.
WOW Thats GREAT SPEND SOME MORE OF OUR SSN MONEY'S.

Last Three Texan Presidents gots us into fights we didn't belong in. There were no WMD's in Iraq and No Al-Queda there till we weakened the Iraqi military. I say give Texas back to Mexico! :up:

They already have and they're moving to a neighborhood near you! :shock:

BTW...if you read up top this topic is about pelosi, Your move...:)

They already have and they're moving to a neighborhood near you! :shock:

BTW...if you read up top this topic is about pelosi, Your move...:)
Your right its about Pelosi, Me wrong.

Yeah I know they are already here, but they keep to their place. Their outnumbered by the Puerto Ricans, those two groups don't get along.

Pelosi That is the Name Of the POST'S, CORRECT :p ?
Pelosi Backing College BENIFITS for ILLEGALS.
SHE Is In Favor of REVIVEing the DREAM ACT LEGISLATION,That Gives the ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT'S The Same Benifits as OUR LEAGAL STUDENT'S.
WOW Thats GREAT SPEND SOME MORE OF OUR SSN MONEY'S.

Unfortunately, that position is held by both the republicrats and the democans.
The great screwing will continue as long as we allow it!

Take Care,
B) UT