Pelosi Sports A Hijab

So you guys WANT to discuss TERRORISM...huh ??
OK, lets talk TERRORISM/Jesus/Bible...... !!

(Somewhere in western South Dakota/Eastern Montana)

(Lakota Indian scout);

"Chief,.....there's 2 guys,(pastor/priest) DEMANDING to talk to you. Both are BABBLING about some guy named jesus,both WAVING around something called "the book", and One of the guys is screaming about "some guy in Rome" !!

(SITTING BULL)..."OK, send them in".

(Pastor/Priest)...."SALVATION..(blah-blah-blah), Jesus..(blah-blah-blah), Bible..(blah-blah-blah), MANIFEST DESTINY..(blah-blah-blah)"... etc, etc, etc.

(SITTING BULL)..."LISTEN, you 2 clowns, our people have been here(America's) 10,000+ years, we KNOW all about the CREATOR(God),the EVIL SPIRIT(satan), and the After Life, so hit the road, and don't let the tipi flap hit you in the ass" !!!

(Lakota scout);
"Chief, there's another guy, called a JEW/Rabbi, carrying a smaller "book".

(SITTING BULL);
(Sigh).."Whats he SELLING" ??

(SCOUT);
"Nothing Chief. He's just asking for permission to "pass through". He came from some place called New York City, and he's heading for some place called Los Angeles"

(SITTING BULL);
"OK, let him pass safely" !!

(SCOUT);
"Sorry to interupt again, but that BLOND headed guy(CUSTER) is back AGAIN, in the Sacred "Paha-Sapa"(BLACK HILLS) !!!!!

(SITTING BULL)
"...*/+*#@!*..., OK, get EVERYBODY. I want to be back in time for supper" !!

TERRORISM !!!!
Yeah, this (usa)land knows ALL ABOUT ..TERRORISM !!
(Been F***ING dealing with it, since 1492)

(HYPOCRITICAL BASTARDS) !!!!!!!!!

NH/BB's

(Lakota Indian scout);

"Chief,.....there's 2 guys,(pastor/priest) DEMANDING to talk to you. Both are BABBLING about some guy named jesus,both WAVING around something called "the book", and One of the guys is screaming about "some guy in Rome" !!

(Pastor/Priest)...."SALVATION..(blah-blah-blah), Jesus..(blah-blah-blah), Bible..(blah-blah-blah), MANIFEST DESTINY..(blah-blah-blah)"... etc, etc, etc.

(SITTING BULL)..."LISTEN, you 2 clowns, our people have been here(America's) 10,000+ years, we KNOW all about the CREATOR(God),the EVIL SPIRIT(satan), and the After Life, so hit the road, and don't let the tipi flap hit you in the ass" !!!
(Lakota scout);

(SITTING BULL);

(SCOUT);
"Nothing Chief. He's just asking for permission to "pass through". He came from some place called New York City, and he's heading for some place called Los Angeles"
(SITTING BULL);
(SCOUT);
"Sorry to interupt again, but that BLOND headed guy(CUSTER) is back AGAIN, in the Sacred "Paha-Sapa"(BLACK HILLS) !!!!!

(SITTING BULL)
TERRORISM !!!!

NH/BB's

Judging GOD by mere man, or judging GOD at all means one thing...your mind is being manipulated and your soul is not your own.

(Lakota Indian scout);

(SITTING BULL)..."LISTEN, you 2 clowns, our itantspeople have been here(America's) 10,000+ years, we KNOW all about the CREATOR(God),the EVIL SPIRIT(satan), and the After Life, so hit the road, and don't let the tipi flap hit you in the ass" !!!
(Lakota scout);

(SITTING BULL);

(SCOUT);
(SITTING BULL);
(SCOUT);

(SITTING BULL)
TERRORISM !!!!

NH/BB's

NHBB,

I feel some angst in your post.
Are you trying to say that because the Europeans came to this country and stole everything from the (then current) inhabitants that we have now given up our rights to make laws and judgments’?
So, we as a people cannot move forward because of the decisions of our ancestors?
Please clarify your message.

Thanks,
:p UT

NHBB,

I feel some angst in your post.
Are you trying to say that because the Europeans came to this country and stole everything from the (then current) inhabitants that we have now given up our rights to make laws and judgments’?
So, we as a people cannot move forward because of the decisions of our ancestors?
Please clarify your message.

Thanks,
:p UT
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"given up our RIGHTS to make LAWS, and JUDGEMENTS" ?
"so we as a people cannot MOVE FORWARD" ?

OUR Constitution has more "holes in it", than a piece of swiss cheese(demonstrated "never better than anyone" than the "Little TURD" in the white house) !!

The BILL of RIGHTS ? ("Give me a F***ING BREAK") !!!!!

At least the "MANIFEST DESTINY crowd", did a fair job, on the declaration of Independence.

AND...speaking of MANIFEST DESTINY, "Mr.700IAM", I've got ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD, WAITING for you to Explain away that "lil' GEM" !!

"I"M WAITING" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NH/BB's

Guess it is terrible here living under the constitution....how many other countries have a defined document allowing you to slander the leader of your land without any reprisals?
Keep firearms?
Protest against the war peacefully?

Man is it ever a biitch here under that rag with all the holes in it.....200+ years and it just keeps on working.

Only ones that despise the constitution are socio-facists whom wish to impress their way on the rest of us while they do as they please...[Al Gore-Hillary- :lol: ]

Have a nice freedom filled day.....Putin says hello.... ;)

Guess it is terrible here living under the constitution....how many other countries have a defined document allowing you to slander the leader of your land without any reprisals?
Indeed...you need look any further than the years 1992 thru 2000 to see how well it worked.
Keep firearms?
Yep....but just as our buddies on the right trampled ammendments 4,5 and 6 in the name of "protecting against terrorism", look forward to our friends on the left (when they are elected) to begin trampling on the second in the name of "public safety"
Protest against the war peacefully?
Not only that...it protects those who throw water or other things at those peaceful protestors. I remember just after we decided that Iraq was a bigger threat to democracy than the terrorist who attacked us, there was a video going around of some good patriots throwing buckets of water out of a moving pickup at these peaceful Alaskan protestors.

Indeed...you need look any further than the years 1992 thru 2000 to see how well it worked. Yep....but just as our buddies on the right trampled ammendments 4,5 and 6 in the name of "protecting against terrorism", look forward to our friends on the left (when they are elected) to begin trampling on the second in the name of "public safety" Not only that...it protects those who throw water or other things at those peaceful protestors. I remember just after we decided that Iraq was a bigger threat to democracy than the terrorist who attacked us, there was a video going around of some good patriots throwing buckets of water out of a moving pickup at these peaceful Alaskan protestors.
KC-don't forget all those wonderful years under J Edgar Hoover and Joe McCarthy....

..."700IAM", ...I"M STILL WAITING FOR YOUR "EXPLANATION" OF MANIFEST DESTINY" !!!!!!!!!!!!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

delldude;

I am an American, first and foremost !

50.000001% of the time, I'm a PROUD American.

I'm just VERY THANKFUL, that before I leave this "place", that I FINALLY realized that the "2" most DANGEROUS things in America(since It's INVASION of this land) WAS, and ......"CONTINUES TO BE"........ A. "BLIND PATRIOTS", and........B. "RELIGIOUS FANATICS" !!!!!!!!

(JESUS, I think I just described 1/2 of the REPUBLICAN PARTY) :shock: :shock: !!!!!!!!!!

NH/BB's

I laugh when people whine about how bad it is here....

Imagine what it would be somewhere else on this great planet.

Too many forget what its like.......and what they have....

Keep the faith ;)

..."700IAM", ...I"M STILL WAITING FOR YOUR "EXPLANATION" OF MANIFEST DESTINY" !!!!!!!!!!!!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

delldude;

I am an American, first and foremost !

50.000001% of the time, I'm a PROUD American.

I'm just VERY THANKFUL, that before I leave this "place", that I FINALLY realized that the "2" most DANGEROUS things in America(since It's INVASION of this land) WAS, and ......"CONTINUES TO BE"........ A. "BLIND PATRIOTS", and........B. "RELIGIOUS FANATICS" !!!!!!!!

(JESUS, I think I just described 1/2 of the REPUBLICAN PARTY) :shock: :shock: !!!!!!!!!!

NH/BB's

So, what are you the other 49.999999% of the time? :p

B) UT

P.S.
Breathe... :lol:

I laugh when people whine about how bad it is here....

Imagine what it would be somewhere else on this great planet.

Too many forget what its like.......and what they have....

Keep the faith ;)

Dell,

I complain about this country and my perception of it’s short comings because I expect far more form this country. I do not care what it is like in any other country. I do not compare us with them. I only look at us and what we are verses what we could be. And in my opinion we could be sooooo much more. We have good genes, but we are not taking advantage of them. We are driving a Hemi at 5 miles an hour thinking we are doing great. Our legal system is based on some truly phenomenal ideas but between government, lawyers and lobbyist it is being twisted into something pathetic. We have a representative government which represents it’s self because the people do not care enough to do anything. I complain because I want more.

I get tired of people who think this country walks on water and commits no evil. We are human and we screw up just like any one else. Our history is checkered with both good and bad. We need to own up to both and learn from both.

I get tired of people who think this country walks on water and commits no evil. We are human and we screw up just like any one else. Our history is checkered with both good and bad. We need to own up to both and learn from both.

I wholeheartedly agree that 'We the People' have our problems in our way of life and living,but in the same breath our tainted liberties and freedoms make it a much more savory place to dis our leaders without fear from reprisal,speak out under the first amendment(unless you be diss'n da homies) :cop:,or traveling across the states without harassment.Oh sure...we get what we pay for by more and more not bothering to vote because,what difference does it make...yet they biitch time and time again.