Philly cop shooting

There are no (zero...) reports about this Syrian garbage you mistakenly claim that this fictional "O boy mama" supposedly wants to import.

Now, if you are talking Syrian refugees, who whatever you may think of them are people, not "garbage", and are childishly molesting your president's real name (that is a thing playground bullies do...) then, again, is it facts or math that you are incapable of dealing with?

Hint: 10,000 is something less than "half" of 4.2 million...

Reactions: 1 person
Ifly2 said:
...... (that is a thing playground bullies do...) then, again, is it facts or math that you are incapable of dealing with?

Aww...sorry kid. Maybe you should run away and tell the teacher on me? "is it facts or math that you are incapable of dealing with?" First proffer ANYTHING of the sort that in ANY way supports the smallest shred of your fatuous nonsense and we can happily begin to debate....Well?

Again: So...other than ever at all sanely seeing things for what they really are (no chance there); what's the grand liberal plan to stop terrorist attacks in the USA?....Besides just trying to disarm American citizens of course? Have at it....This should be good for some serious laughs. ;)

Sen. Ted Cruz says it’s “astonishing” that only 3 percent of Syrian refugees admitted to the United States so far are Christian. He’s right, but the refugees are referred to the United States by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees.

Cruz also says 77 percent of the refugees “pouring into Europe right now” are young males. That’s inaccurate and misleading. There are more than 4.2 million refugees and only about 850,000 fled to Europe (62 percent of whom are men).

A U.N. spokesman says those referred to the U.S. would be among those remaining in the Middle East, such as in Turkey and Jordan, and those refugees are largely women and children.

President Obama says the “overwhelming numbers” of Syrian refugees referred to the U.S. by the U.N. have been women and children. That’s true — 67 percent have been children under the age of 12 and women, according to State Department data.

Donald Trump suggested the government steers Syrian refugees to states with Republican governors. But nongovernmental agencies, such as World Relief and the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, place the refugees, not the government, and those decisions are based on family ties, employment and other factors, not politics.

Trump, Ben Carson and Carly Fiorina repeatedly have claimed that the Obama administration plans to accept anywhere from 100,000 to 250,000 Syrian refugees. That’s false.

By law, the administration can admit slightly more than 10,000 in fiscal year 2016, and no refugee commitments can be made beyond that.

Ifly2 said:
.... the refugees are referred to the United States by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees.

A U.N. spokesman says......

I think we're done right there. WHY should ANY American citizen give even half a hair of a rat's arse about what the UN thinks we should do?

"the administration can admit slightly more than 10,000 in fiscal year 2016" Oh!...(while you've no idea of what you're actually talking about, and are entirely wrong)...Let's just happily then adopt a mere 10,000 more potential terrorists or at best welfare recipients. That's GOT to be a good thing....Right?

Correcting your unique combination of ignorance and arrogance is ot my job.

Only you can educate yourself, which is why you would need to do the reading.

No one should be doing it for you.

Unfortunately, you obviously choose being lied to over actual learning or thought.

I guess that probably is easier...

I don't remember the part of your Jesus' teachings where he referred to people as garbage.

Must have missed that, huh?

Ifly2 said:

I don't remember the part of your Jesus' teachings where he referred to people as garbage.

Must have missed that, huh?

Hint: Nowhere did I even imply that all of Syria was populated by "garbage"..A great many Syrians are engaged in combat on a daily basis for the future of their country....just not the sort of scum that flee rather than fight, that you and your sort are so eager to adopt.

And for the sake of argument: I don't remember my ever saying I was a christian anywhere here; so why such an amazing license to make pretentious assumptions/projections?  For all you actually know; I'm a moderate muslim infuriated with the excess of my fellows.  No matter really; I knew the issue of rational debate to be a forlorn hope with any liberal "mind" anyway. ;)

Your clearly anti-christian bigotry speaks volumes, btw.

Ifly2 said:
Correcting your unique combination of ignorance and arrogance is ot my job.

Only you can educate yourself, which is why you would need to do the reading.

No one should be doing it for you.

Unfortunately, you obviously choose being lied to over actual learning or thought.

I guess that probably is easier...

Ah!...Yet more whiffs of always-pretentious unicorn farts, sans ANY/all actual substance.

Change into some fresh Pampers and at least try to answer the following: I repeat: So...other than ever at all sanely seeing things for what they really are (no chance there); what's the grand liberal plan to stop terrorist attacks in the USA?....Besides just trying to disarm American citizens of course? Have at it....This should be good for some serious laughs. ;)

Blah blah balah eastie boy repeating himself again
Likes his own bs
Probly believes it too

Ifly2 said:
Blah blah balah eastie boy repeating himself again
Likes his own bs
Probly believes it too

Sounds like the story of your sadly presumed excuse for a 'life", but no matter. Let's just get back to basics here: Again: So...other than ever at all sanely seeing things for what they really are (no chance there); what's the grand liberal plan to stop terrorist attacks in the USA?....Besides just trying to disarm American citizens of course? Have at it....This should be good for some serious laughs. ;)

Or, should we all properly take your last as the finest offering your "mind" can actually manage on the issues here?

Weasel

You referred to the Syrian refugees as garbage

You seem to think that 10,000 is half of 4.2 million

Child

Ifly2 said:
You referred to the Syrian refugees as garbage

I was merely being kind. I'd thought that "a complete waste of food, air and space on the earth" might've seemed unduly harsh, but, with a civil war raging; ANY even half-azzed excuse for a "man" that would rather flee than fight for even "his" OWN country is certainly less than garbage.

"I'm a moderate muslim infuriated with the excess of my fellows."

I suppose that is possible

The "liberal" plan you profess ignorance of has been in effect for ~ 7 years now
What is public knowledge is available to you, as are the results

Ifly2 said:
The "liberal" plan you profess ignorance of has been in effect for ~ 7 years now
What is public knowledge is available to you, as are the results

No argument there:

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/04/the-boston-marathon-bombing-keep-calm-and-carry-on/275014/

http://www.cbsnews.com/feature/tragedy-at-fort-hood/

http://www.wnd.com/2014/09/woman-beheaded-in-oklahoma-workplace/

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/10/us/san-bernardino-shooting/

So what IS the "liberal plan"?...Besides throwing open the doors to thousands more muslims, that is?...Oh!...And disarming American citizens, of course? ;) I'll freely admit my manifest ignorance as accused, since I've yet to see even the slightest semblance (or even ANY evidence) of a "liberal plan".....So?  What are we all missing here? What's the brilliant "plan" to stop all this?