Philly cop shooting

No one that matters said anything about disarming the American public, so that's yet another scaredy crow up in flames.

Maybe they are only going to admit moderate Muslims fed up with the excesses of their fellow Muslims like yourself.

Ifly2 said:
No one that matters said anything about disarming the American public,.....

No one with anything approaching a room temperature IQ could even possibly miss the obvious agenda. If you've no desire to actually grapple with even the slightest aspects of reality; or even at all pretend to think, well...I'll now leave you to your rainbows and unicorns.

Again: So what IS the "liberal plan"?...Besides throwing open the doors to thousands more muslims, that is?...Oh!...And disarming American citizens, of course? ;) I'll freely admit my manifest ignorance as accused, since I've yet to see even the slightest semblance (or even ANY evidence) of a "liberal plan".....So?  What are we all missing here? What's the brilliant "plan" to stop all this?

Just for starters; kindly explain to us all in unemotional/non-crying-fake-tears details about how taking in thousands of Syrians in ANY way benefits America?...ANY way at all?

Ifly2 said:
No one that matters said anything about disarming the American public, so that's yet another scaredy crow up in flames.
Maybe they are only going to admit moderate Muslims fed up with the excesses of their fellow Muslims like yourself.
If it weren't for you responding to this self-described mensa midget, he would be fast asleep in his chair right now.

If you take notice, the only person to respond to him is you. He only came to the water cooler because the pilot forum became a wasteland. They tired of his child-like dogfight challenges and drunken loop of recycled contraction and emoticon filled rants.

Maybe we should hook him up with hackman and they can sword fight or belly bump for tool of the year award.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm about tired of playing with the eastie boy too...

Moderate Muslim or not...

Maybe his momma will play with him

Ifly2 said:
I'm about tired of playing with the eastie boy too...

Moderate Muslim or not...

Maybe his momma will play with him

No worries liberals. It's understood that you feel the need of "Safe Spaces" where only what you want to hear from supporting fellows is ever present. ;)

Reactions: 1 person
I wonder, did the Moderate Muslim's Prophet ever refer to The God Of Ibrahim desiring his followers to refer to His other children as "garbage"?