PHX Fleet Service strikes again!

Anyone ready to read where we really spend the money. And we wonder why we're spinning our wheels on negotiations

EVENT BRIEF OF Q4 2007 CONFERENCE CALL. Check out the names.

. W. Douglas Parker, US Airways, CEO . Scott Kirby, US Airways, President . Derek Kerr, US Airways, CFO . Jamie Baker, JPMorgan Chase, Analyst . William Green, Morgan Stanley, Analyst . Mike Lindenberg, Merrill Lynch, Analyst . Gary Chase, Lehman Brothers, Analyst . Dan McKenzie, Credit Suisse, Analyst . Ray Neidl, Calyon Securities, Analyst . Robert Barry, Goldman Sachs, Analyst . Elise Eberwein, US Airways, SVP . Bill Masturis, Bank of New York Capital, Analyst

OVERVIEW

Anybody see union leaders or middle management here? <_<

PHX great job. CLT has been made aware of the efforts you guys are putting together. Talked with quite a few people today and informed everyone I could about what has been going on there. Everyone said they thought it was a great idea and to keep the pressure on.

Spin,

Why do you hate unions so much?

First of all the company schedules the dates, not the union.

Why dont you tell the LAZY company reps to get off their butts, oh wait, you wont, you are a company man.

The unions have been trying for two years to reach deals. I guess you dont realize, AFA, IAM (both groups) and ALPA have not been able to reach deals with the company as the company is only interested in concessions.

And nope, management does not need to be performing IAM covered work!

SpinDoc
I'm with 700 all the way here.

A little of what went on in PHX today .... (video from todays rally and from other rallys from last week )

NEW PROTEST VIDEO FEB 4TH !

THE DAY IS OURS ! :up: :up:

This companies pure and unabashed FEAR of PHX fleet service has revealed just how “on the run “ we now have you …

Putting bolts on the gas caps of every piece of ground equipment ? Are you SERIOUS ? Are you KIDDING ME ?? Ah hahahhahahahah

Putting threatening messages in our computerized scheduling system warning us of discipline if we called in sick today ? Posting the same message in every break room , ah hahahha , there was never a serious sick out planed , hahahahahaha …

Double staff at the airport , Everywhere ? Flying in extra ground MX people from LAS ? Ah hahahahahahahahahahah

Roving security guards two men to each concourse, in ADDITION to bringing in additional management to rove up and down the ramp watching constantly ………. , what did this become a MAX SECURITY PRISION ? Ah hahahahahahahah ! You KILL me …..

Man not only did you SHOOT yourself in the foot with any remaining company men or new people who still work here , you took a SHOT GUN and blew your entire leg off!!! Ah hahahahahahah

Thank you corporate , you’ve done more to help the cause of solidarity than any rally , video or speech ever could !!! ah if you could only see the smile on my face , you guys blinked BIG time …

We are LIONS among sheep , we are SHARKS within the ocean …… the smell of blood is thick in the water ….

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VsvMuXWOjSI

p.s i'd like to thank those who took the video and the guy who edited it , Thanks , things like this can't be done without uniity !

Funny how some of the 100K wannabe's from the East Side have not responded in this thread, but then again we know that they only represent themselves.

I told you guys a few weeks ago that this was some of the action you needed to take. Remember it is also legal to post Circulars and Flyers in public areas explaining how USAir management is being less than fair in their negotiations.

Keep up the good work and keep the protests coming. When you get it out to the customer you will win the battle.

Oh, and on a side note, anyone with any pull in the IAM needs to add the following to the new contract proposal (borrowed from the CWA)

Management can assist with the ramp function up to 1 hour per shift

Spin
If I’m not mistaking IAM has some similar language introduce during BKll.
CWA always had the language but during the transition agreement talks and the withdraw of the COC CWA allowed it system wide whereas before it was limited to station with 10 employees or less and irregularity .CWA leadership blew the hatch
And just a question why on earth do you want to do the agents job and not yours

Nope, no IAM language permitting management to perform covered work.

A little of what went on in PHX today .... (video from todays rally and from other rallys from last week )

NEW PROTEST VIDEO FEB 4TH !

THE DAY IS OURS ! :up: :up:

This companies pure and unabashed FEAR of PHX fleet service has revealed just how “on the run “ we now have you …

Putting bolts on the gas caps of every piece of ground equipment ? Are you SERIOUS ? Are you KIDDING ME ?? Ah hahahhahahahah

Putting threatening messages in our computerized scheduling system warning us of discipline if we called in sick today ? Posting the same message in every break room , ah hahahha , there was never a serious sick out planed , hahahahahaha …

Double staff at the airport , Everywhere ? Flying in extra ground MX people from LAS ? Ah hahahahahahahahahahah

Roving security guards two men to each concourse, in ADDITION to bringing in additional management to rove up and down the ramp watching constantly ………. , what did this become a MAX SECURITY PRISION ? Ah hahahahahahahah ! You KILL me …..

Man not only did you SHOOT yourself in the foot with any remaining company men or new people who still work here , you took a SHOT GUN and blew your entire leg off!!! Ah hahahahahahah

Thank you corporate , you’ve done more to help the cause of solidarity than any rally , video or speech ever could !!! ah if you could only see the smile on my face , you guys blinked BIG time …

We are LIONS among sheep , we are SHARKS within the ocean …… the smell of blood is thick in the water ….

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VsvMuXWOjSI

p.s i'd like to thank those who took the video and the guy who edited it , Thanks , things like this can't be done without uniity !

Great job brothers and sisters, we need to grow stronger and need to take it to the next level!! take it to the streets and outside the ramp

We need to take more action, the public only reads what is going on but if we let them see it for there own eyes, in example outside in front of the sandcastle, bring it to the media.

I knoq mx is upset as well in what they got, dont be shy and join us in our rally till we are heard!