Pilot Information Compromised

It has been determined that the recently stolen laptop that belonged to USAPAs VP contained a roster of our pilot group that had personal information on it.

This file was not password protected!

With USAPAs obvious concern for our personal information, I am wondering when we will be offered a credit protection service.

Everyone needs to.contact their reps ASAP.

Interesting sidebar - USAPAs Security Committee reviewed 34 days of tape that included the day of the theft and found nothing out of the ordinary.

It has been determined that the recently stolen laptop that belonged to USAPAs VP contained a roster of our pilot group that had personal information on it.

With USAPAs obvious concern for our personal information, I am wondering when we will be offered a credit protection service.

Interesting sidebar - USAPAs Security Committee reviewed 34 days of tape that included the day of the theft and found nothing out of the ordinary.

Boo fricking Hoo!

Maybe it's an evil plot by Clearly to disclose only West Pilot personal information to identity thieves???? On maybe the Army of Leonidas stole it to discredit the USAPA and sold the info to the Russian Mob????. The mind boggles at the possibilities. Now run along and fetch Doug a PBR.

Your perspiration is showing, but you should quit biting your nails. You know they will never catch you, and even if they do they will never get a conviction because you are too valuable to the important people. :lol:

Your perspiration is showing, but you should quit biting your nails. You know they will never catch you, and even if they do they will never get a conviction because you are too valuable to the important people. :lol:

Really, ever notice Plumbers NEVER bite their fingernails?

• Banned
Boo fricking Hoo!

Maybe it's an evil plot by Clearly to disclose only West Pilot personal information to identity thieves???? On maybe the Army of Leonidas stole it to discredit the USAPA and sold the info to the Russian Mob????. The mind boggles at the possibilities. Now run along and fetch Doug a PBR.

Hey Sparrow, do you work here now? No? Then why do you care so much? Is your life so empty that you crave attention through these boards? I think you do because you like to tell everyone how long you've been posting here.

And are you still emotionally abusing teenaged boys? I can show you that post if you'd like.

• Banned
Sorry PHX, I thought you'd be more concerned with this breach. I wonder why USAPA is sweeping this under the rug?

Sorry PHX, I thought you'd be more concerned with this breach. I wonder why USAPA is sweeping this under the rug?
I am much more offended by you assuming the liberty to abbreviate my screen name <gasp> than I am about anything you propose as your grave worry. I don't even believe you are a pilot. Why would I believe anything you put forward in your battle to discredit your opponents? :lol: Your endorsement of Bill McKee in your sig block is more effective than anyone else could be. :lol:

Yours Truly, Boo Boo :p

• Banned
PHX, I remembered you having an issue with you name being abbreviated and took the liberty of perpetuating that indignity. I find it laughable that you would take such umbrage to a change in you screen name.

Is that how you identify with others? LMAO.

And how is it you think I endorse McKee when I went through all the effort of putting together a new avatar?

PHX, I remembered you having an issue with you name being abbreviated and took the liberty of perpetuating that indignity. I find it laughable that you would take such umbrage to a change in you screen name.

Is that how you identify with others? LMAO.

And how is it you think I endorse McKee when I went through all the effort of putting together a new avatar?
Well its now obvious. You are not a pilot. Twice now you have been completely oblivious to sarcasm regarding my screen name, but I enjoy how I have exclusive use of that screen name, and selected it far before you you even knew you would pursue me with such affections.

Yours Truly, Boo Boo

xoxo

Numerous issues with this topic.

1. Saw Eric at work last week in uniform, 30 day suspension complete, requal training starts this week I think. West pilots donations made up for the three's lost pay, and I think they are just going to drop the whole issue.

2. usapa is in possesion of,, for sure West pilot's social security numbers, and likely all pilot's SS numbers. The pilot info given to AOL was likely the exact same list given to usapa, and that is how usapa knew the SS numbers were part of the info. Being criminally inept at union duties does not keep them from blowing their own cover. Also, why has the company failed to give a 30 day suspension to whoever leaked the pilots SS numbers to usapa?

3. If Seeham wants to push it, can an IP address of a particular computer be determined through sales info?? If so, I would say Mowery is in deeeeeeeeeeepppp doodoo, and too stupid to have his boots on.

• Banned
Well its now obvious. You are not a pilot. Twice now you have been completely oblivious to sarcasm regarding my screen name, but I enjoy how I have exclusive use of that screen name, and selected it far before you you even knew you would pursue me with such affections.

Yours Truly, Boo Boo

xoxo

You got me boo boo.

I'm Doug Kirby.

Why would anyone sweep identity theft and company data under anything? It is a much more profitable outcome if the thief reveals his/her identity, then receives the standard 6 months paid leave from USAirways Franke management. With no penalty whatsoever. The caveat is the thieves must be western division to qualify.

• Banned
Why would anyone sweep identity theft and company data under anything? It is a much more profitable outcome if the thief reveals his/her identity, then receives the standard 6 months paid leave from USAirways Franke management. With no penalty whatsoever. The caveat is the thieves must be western division to qualify.
Ya, that's it!!

Or best friends with Apollo :lol: :lol: :lol:

When you say "western division", do you mean the division that owns the airline?

Back