Pilots' turn!

AMFAMAN,
Who's to blame...you. Take a look at your 401k one day and see who it's invested in. Think of how we all react when it goes up vs when it goes down. It goes up because company XYZ cut benefits to increase profit margin...we like it when it's not our benefits, but demand it when it is someone else's. It's unfortunate that we (US workers) are slitting our own throats to become the new China, but that's the gold standard nowadays...
Now I can agree with a lot you have to say, but do I really need to take the hit for everyone on this. :p

I do think things are a lot deeper than the what you described. But you are correct regarding the 401k, as we willingly give our money to a banker who could potentially be investing in something that will ultimately cost us our jobs, or at the very least, a reduction in pay or benefits. It's the same with shopping at Wal-Mart and others, to buy their cheap cr*p to save a buck, even though in the long run it's forcing someone in this country out of a good paying job.

But unfortunately, most of the workerbee class financially don't have a choice anymore but to invest where the bankers want them to, and buy the disposable products of a Wal-Mart. In disposable I mean you buy a product like a TV every 5 years now instead of 25 years because they are junk, but cheap junk. At the same time they look for leadership from say the AFL-CIO, and their more worried about global alliances and organizing day workers from Mexico. The government, forget it, it's whatever the corporation want these days. So you're screwed from all sides. :down:

It's unfortunate that we (US workers) are slitting our own throats to become the new China, but that's the gold standard nowadays...
Right! Because we are playing into corporate America's constant reminder that the average worker is the lowest class. They keep our wages and standard of living at a standstill while the average American CEO pay is 430 times that of the average American worker.
These greedy SOB's will not be happy until they pay us China wages!

Right! Because we are playing into corporate America's constant reminder that the average worker is the lowest class. They keep our wages and standard of living at a standstill while the average American CEO pay is 430 times that of the average American worker.
These greedy SOB's will not be happy until they pay us China wages!
The French commoner had a phrase "Liberté, égalité, fraternité, ou la mort!" ("Liberty, equality, fraternity, or death!"),And in 1789 they took matters into their own hands.

Someday, Organized Labor may once again realize that obedience to laws, politicians, and judges never got workers anywhere.

Organized Labor has only made forward gains following periods of civil unrest and chaos.

Someday, Organized Labor may once again realize that obedience to laws, politicians, and judges never got workers anywhere.

Organized Labor has only made forward gains following periods of civil unrest and chaos.

You mean like AMFA's civil unrest and chaos. Tell me Informer, where the hell did that get organized labor???? Let me guess....it's helping the new organized labor out of the country with all those new jobs they got. Where was it all those amfa jobs went? Malaysia??? or BFE???

You mean like AMFA's civil unrest and chaos. Tell me Informer, where the hell did that get organized labor???? Let me guess....it's helping the new organized labor out of the country with all those new jobs they got. Where was it all those amfa jobs went? Malaysia??? or BFE???
Well for one it showed that the AFL-CIO unions are all about one thing, the dues. It showed that the labor movement that the AFL-CIO unions abide by is a hoax, as they scabbed in the name of dues. It showed that Team twu promoted their own cause by using a Scab; fits right in with their pro-company agenda. :shock:

But that wasn't the Informers point, now was it. Fear not, with your limited education and the fact the company never taught you labor history, you wouldn't have a clue what Informer was talking about. :shock:

Hey Bill,

Haven't heard from you for a long time.
Hope all is well with you and urines :p (My Bad :p )

A few more rounds of concessions from U'all and we'll be hitting the top of the Min-Wage requirement. :up:

:p UT

Hey Bill,

Haven't heard from you for a long time.
Hope all is well with you and urines :p (My Bad :p )

A few more rounds of concessions from U'all and we'll be hitting the top of the Min-Wage requirement. :up:

:p UT

What???? No replies???? Plenty of readers, just noone wanting to comment. Go figure............

:p

Never have truer words been spoken.
Personally I think we are being set up to fail, we keep losing heads and they keep expecting us to do more and more with less and less....

....Yet our little princess ramp manager tells us we are still over staffed.She should go down to baggage claim some night and tell the people waiting 90 minutes for their bags we're over staffed.

It's acceptable to send two men to clean an aircraft and then chase them off in under ten minutes these days.We aren't allowed to clean properly because according to the almighty Survey America "People value an ontime departure".

Sure, we'll get you out on time,but pay no mind to the McDonalds bag in your seatback, the Cheerios ground into the floor and the newspapers all over the floor.

I'm embarassed by what this airline has become.

It's the new American Airlines, where almost is good enough. :down:
/Rant Ends

I could have written the exact same thing from over here at NW..... :(