Pit Press On 1/11/05

Don't you just love Franks statement.

I wish I could vote no but the alternative is grave.

"Its a victory for the IAM.. According to the company agreement
we are going to be able to maybe, sort of, we think, were hoping
that we can keep some, well maybe a little, kinda some, well we
think it will be some maintenance in PIT".

County controller calls up US Airways and asks about the Maintenance
and reservations facilities and the reply is "We are looking at it, we will
let you know, ah but we never quite said that"....

Frank is awesome.. What a leader.. He wishes, oh he dreams he could
say no but alas he can't. All of the cleaners and stock clerks that put
Frank into power were sold down the river without a blink of an eye".

"Pittsburgh Tuesday Takes"

The countdown begins: More and more analysts now are willing to say publicly what they previously would only murmur behind closed doors: The end is nigh for US Airways. They say the nation's seventh-largest airline finds itself in an untenable position -- few resources and fierce new competition -- and likely will collapse in February or March. We trust someone will write up this case study of gross mismanagement and union greed so future generations won't repeat their mistakes.

Union greed.....those damn unions, trying to keep their damn pensions and retirment medical....how dare they fight for that.....GD unions trying to hold on to some semblance of a wage to feed their kids and pay their mortgage on time...

Stupid, greedy unions.......geezus! And they only gave 3 times in two years, no less....off with their heads!

based on the funeral preparations forthcoming from media and industry analysts.......any one who doesn't vote this in who is looking at furlough should take the money and run...if you don't you're an idiot......anyone who stays surely will get porked out of severance.in fact if you're furloughed i'd be concerned about getting my entire 15 weeks before the light goes out.... :shock:

PITbull said:
"Pittsburgh Tuesday Takes"

Union greed.....those damn unions, trying to keep their damn pensions and retirment medical....how dare they fight for that.....GD unions trying to hold on to some semblance of a wage to feed their kids and pay their mortgage on time...

Stupid, greedy unions.......geezus! And they only gave 3 times in two years, no less....off with their heads!
[post="237945"][/post]​

Feel better now? :p

What Frank meant to say was;

Yote yes and the IAM keeps some dues flowing and I can keep my position, vote no and we might lose a ton of dues plus a lot of money running a strike, the IAM has already lost 25% of their total membership and at this rate they wont be able to afford all the perks for its top oficers.

So whats the problem, vote no, and make these sob's see what it's like to live like the rest of us. There should be no perks for top officers when the working stiff is just trying to get by. Most of these guys (gals) run for these positions because they want to "help" make things better for the rest of us. They get in, see the power bestowed on them and take advantage of it at the expense of the very people they are suppose to be work for. What a joke!