planning a trip question

flyingman

Jan 29, 2007
planning a trip question i am thinking seriously about maybe going to san diego from washington dulles. what is the cheapeast flight that I might get? Is it cheaper to go to san diego from bwi then dulles to drive up for the cheaper fare at bwi then dulles? I went to united airlines webite and it's line for non stop each way per person is like $ 525 to like $625 I think thats way to much! can i find a fare cheaper then that on southwest?

planning a trip question i am thinking seriously about maybe going to San Diego from Washington Dulles. what is the cheapeast flight that I might get?
Go to southwest.com and that will get you the fares. Dulles has flights to San Diego that require you to change airplanes in Chicago (MDW), Las Vegas, or Phoenix. Baltimore has flights that change in those cities plus 2 non-stops.

planning a trip question i am thinking seriously about maybe going to san diego from washington dulles. what is the cheapeast flight that I might get? Is it cheaper to go to san diego from bwi then dulles to drive up for the cheaper fare at bwi then dulles? I went to united airlines webite and it's line for non stop each way per person is like $ 525 to like $625 I think thats way to much! can i find a fare cheaper then that on southwest?

Are you a customer or employee ? Just curious.

Latest posts

Back