Possible UAL/U merger in the future

If US and UA make a deal, DL will be the first to cry foul to law makers ...... you watch.

Shhhhhh! ! ! Do you want the UA f/a's to get in trouble? I wonder if a UA/US combo would work THIS time. The UA name would DEFINATELY survive. Don't let Parker and crew near your executive suite, UA would be selling BOB to asia. Hell they could get about 800 on that 747-400.

Shhhhhh! ! ! Do you want the UA f/a's to get in trouble? I wonder if a UA/US combo would work THIS time. The UA name would DEFINATELY survive. Don't let Parker and crew near your executive suite, UA would be selling BOB to asia. Hell they could get about 800 on that 747-400.

Can you say bye-bye to E+? :blink:

Can you say bye-bye to E+? :blink:
as well as.....

ice cream sundaes
good wine
meals on 2+ hour flights
gold ticketing/special ticket jackets for FC
glassware
linens
bread basket
Channel 9
free in-flight entertainment
starbucks coffee
real creamer
"oversized" FC cabin on 757

let's not forget....

rollover
bonus miles for Y/B tickets
a real first class product
real first class and international products
global services for the customers who spend big $$$ on UA

I'm no airline expert but I think the tables would be turned around and UA would be doing the buying. That project minow thing before....I don't know.... :rolleyes: I think UA could bring more $$

I'm no airline expert but I think the tables would be turned around and UA would be doing the buying. That project minow thing before....I don't know.... :rolleyes: I think UA could bring more $$

I don't know, the HP side of the operation did so well last year. :rolleyes:

Well this is true. If we were able to raise that chunk of change for DL what does anyone think US is worth?

quote,

"LCC is unlikely to return later with an offer and may itself be approached for takeover by another carrier, possibly United Airlines, observers said."

Wonder where Doogie would figure in such a transaction, or would he be forced out?

He might be forced out but Im sure he'll be wearing a parachute! Anyone care to guess what they'll give hime?

If US and UA make a deal, DL will be the first to cry foul to law makers ...... you watch.
Delta wanted to Keep Delta THEIR PRECIOUS Delta......cough/puke/spit, so really who gives a Rats Arse with what they think anyways. One day they will realize they are NOT the Chosen Ones.....and they sure as heck are not the Delta of Yesteryear. Period. Exclamation Point! END of Story.........now whine......